chapter 5-group fight

AUTHOR P.O.V

"jungkook where is Nacho's profile?!" He started to get annoyed "i burn it" jin simply Said "what the hell are you doing?!" Namjoon came up to him

"i have a copy, but before that change your fucking attitude towards me and suga" jin said while pushing him off "I'm sick of you. Change your behavior until then everyone will come with me"
He stood up "if anyone of you guys went out from my house, you guys will be my enemy"

Suga ignore him. "hobi, bring y/n with us. Only god know what will happen to her if she stay with this bastard" suga scoffed "yeah hyung, I'll pick her up now"

"were going to text you the location"  jimin state. Hobi headed to Namjoon mansion, open the front door straight to y/n room.

No where to be found. Bathroom. He knock the door. Only to hear someone is throwing up.

He open the door. "are you okay?"
as he saw you put your head inside the toilet bowl. "no" you said as you throwing up again "what happen?" He caressed your back "I don't know"

"I have to pack your things cuz we have to move out" Y/n done throwing up and make her way out from the bathroom as you pack your things. "why?"

"we just fought with Namjoon and now he's really mad at us. You have to come with us too. Only god know what Will happen to you if you stay with him more longer without us"

Y/n put her belongings into the luggage that hobi brought and all done. Y/n and hobi headed to suga hidden mansion because they know that Namjoon don't know everyone mansion.

SUGA P.O.V

I ask hobi to pick up y/n it's not like I afraid of Namjoon do something to her it was I think I fall in love in the first sight.

I couldn't hold my heart. The day that we kidnapped her and we know that she has a Lil brother I have a pity on her Well I know it sounds crazy but I do have a big brother before Namjoon parents kill him also my parents.

FLASHBACK

I came back from school and I heard a gunshot from inside the house. I came inside and saw my parents got tide on the chair and my brother was on the floor coughing blood.

"Who are you?" Lil suga ask namjoon father as i saw namjoon father point his gun towards my dad head.

"wow seems like you really happy aren't you. Having 2 child in this big house while you guys were borrow our money" Namjoon dad said  while pulling my mom hair.

"don't you dare to touch them you fucking bastard" my dad state "well I'm not gonna promise that to you" namjoon mom said.

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

I close my eyes, when I open it everyone I love Is gone. Everything is gone. After that day his parents take me with them.

After a few years he came back after being trained by his uncle in america.

END OF FLASHBACK

I hate it when he call me as his brother back then. Well Namjoon, I'm gonna kill you one day. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

"hyung you're okay? You make me scared" jungkook said while he look terrified "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you jungkook. Is everyone okay back there?"

"no" they said in sync "what?" I ask them with furrowed my eyebrow "you keep tightened your hand on the steering" jimin awkwardly smile "i didn't mean to scare you guys. Sorry guys and V, try to detect hobi location now"

"yeah hyung. They were right behind us" he said as he checked the car behind us. I nod

I drove towards my secret mansion in the woods near lake. I park the car and everyone pack their thing and got into my secret mansion.

Beside it was lake. Well I like peace place.