chapter 1-past story

Y/N past

Namjoon is a mafia leader. Not king until he get married. RM really hate people who try to steal his thrones and money.

When y/n steal the money from him, he turn into a beast. Being rude to everyone including his own member.

RM have a secret, he's the only one who shot y/n parents when y/n wasn't at home.

When she comeback, she saw two figure lay down on the floor with pool of blood beside them.

She took a glance to find her brother. She ran into his room only to see her brother hide under the bed with his favorite figure doll.

SUGA PAST

When he was 13 years old his family got kill by Namjoon parents. He just got back from school only to see his mother and father got tide on the chair.

Meanwhile his brother lay on the floor with blood and bruise all over his body.

Namjoon parents doesn't have pity. They kill suga family like kill the bug. Since that day suga stay with Namjoon family with hate.

After a few years Namjoon came back from american after got trained by his uncle.

JIN PAST

Jin mom is a maid in the Namjoon mansion before get kill by Namjoon cousin.

The reason is she didn't knock the door before she got inside to give them the desert.

Jin has no where to go. He has to be a part of Namjoon man even though he doesn't want it.

When Namjoon ask him to kidnapped y/n he doesn't want to do it but the leader wish is his command.

JIMIN PAST

He was with his friends before his family dead by house explode. When he came back he saw everything was gone .

His mom Lil brother and father. Namjoon really good at acting. He act innocently infront of him.

He's the only one who causes the explode but he's mafia you know what mafia will do isn't.

TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK PAST

Taehyung has no house Namjoon family save him and jungkook going for a walk with his mom. Behind the story is taehyung and jungkook mily borrow money from Namjoon family and they have no money to pay back.

They got kill and taehyung also jungkook still try to find out who kill his family. He learn the computer lesson to being the great hacker only to know the truth.

Namjoon parents doesn't know what is the use to be a great hacker.

J-HOPE / HOBI PAST

His father is Namjoon father driver. He always remind his father to stop working with mafia but his father doesn't care.

When the cops find the drug store Namjoon father leave hobi father in the bunker and let him get caught by cops.

Hobi father kill himself in the jail after a year. After 2 month his mom kill herself because of pressure.

________________

I WILL PUBLISH ALL OF THE CHAPTER TONIGHT