chapter 8-🔞🔞

Y/N P.O.V

We're kissing again until he couldn't hold it anymore. He unbutton my shirt and take it off. He throw my shirt on the floor.

I keep kissing him until I slide my hand into his shirt and take it off. He take off my jeans and throw it anywhere. The bathroom is so big like my room in the abandoned building.

He kiss, suck on my skin and leave the purple mark on me. He satisfied on his art work on my body, keep kissing my body and leave the hickey all over my body.

He take off his jeans only to see his hardened dick. He turn me around facing the mirror, take off my panties and give me a few of spank.

He trusts in me, waiting for me to adjust his size. I nod to him and he started to trust in me slowly. "suga f-faster" I keep moaning his name"that's not my name"

"d-daddy f-faster pl-please" I  begging him "as your wish princess" He going inhuman pace towards me

He pounding into me in inhuman pace. Keep touching my g-spot. I keep moaning his name and dirty talk to him. I keep clenching on his dick make him crazy.

After a few more thrust, we're cum together. He release his grip and sat on the on the toilet bowl.

I felt really tired and fall on the ground. He wear his clothes and throw mine to me. We're got out from the bathroom and he pretend like nothing.

I sat on the bed looking through the window only to see my imagination on the window. The image of my little brother get so much love from people around him.

I was here only can imagine about him being here with me but not the real him was always play with my hair before he fall asleep.

I decided to try to ask Namjoon if he can give me a chance to met my little brother but it seems like it will never happen.

SUGA P.O.V

After the heat sex that we have, I got out from her bedroom and put the tray on the kitchen counter.

Jimin saw me have a sweat and breathe heavily after got out from y/n room. Namjoon wasn't here so he'll not be able to see me like this.

I got into my bedroom to take a few minutes shower while jimin was outside bathroom door. "hyung"

"chill, I just got out from shower" I stop him from came up to me "you did it?" He ask me "do what"

J"I saw you breathe heavily after take a tray. I don't think take the tray will take so much time" of course everyone will get suspicions about it "nothing happen. We're just talk"

"I saw everything you follow her into the bathroom. You we're so mess after you got out." He said worried

"I know, if you were so close to the CCTV laboratory then delete or just fake it" I said in annoyance "I already did. I just wanna remind you if Namjoon know that you fuck her in her bathroom and all of our act is useless at the time he knows"

"I'm sorry. I won't repeat it again. I guess" I said not really sorry "promise to me, you won't do that again." I nod and push him out from my room.