chapter 12-the cure

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jimin suddenly scream 'YES' everyone went to his lab only to see him jumping like a little kid get an ice cream.

Y/n come out from nowhere while half asleep with taehyung beside her. She keep rubbing her eyes to adjust the light. Hobi coming behind her, stop her hand from rubbing her eyes with her hand. "what happen?"

"I was about to sleep jimin" he yawning "gosh... Can't you control your excitement?" Jungkook said while put his hand on his head "sorry. Okay, I found the cure. He will remember everything." Jimin said. "did you said everything?"

Suga ask him only to make sure everything is going back to normal.
"when I said everything, it was everything about his past and he will tell us about what he know" jimin nod as confirmed it "I'm gonna kill you if this is not important!" Jin yelling to him as he the last one came.

"I found the cure jin hyung!" He hug jin. Y/n, without knowing she fall asleep on the chair beside the door while her head on the wall. Jin shake his head over y/n cuteness.

"V, bring her to her bedroom" jin said. He nod and pick y/n up to bring her into her bedroom. He put y/n on the bed and cover her with silky smooth blanket. She fall asleep right away.

The next morning, y/n wake up in the familiar bedroom. It was hers. She still remember, she heard that jimin found the cure for Namjoon.
She went to the kitchen after climb off the stairs only to see V in the kitchen eat the breakfast. "did I miss something?" She ask V "you fall asleep in the lab last night after jimin scream that he found the cure for Namjoon" She nod

"have anything to eat?" She caressing her tummy "here"

She sat down and dig in. She went to her room and take a few minutes shower before went downstairs only to see jimin and suga playing ps4 games. "oh hey y/n" jimin tap the floor as signal for her to sit. "you're okay?" He ask you as he look at you from top to bottom

"not really" you hold your stomach
"what's wrong" suga spoke "where the others actually?" You try to change the topic but you getting caught "don't change the topic"

"I don't know what is going on with me. I keep vomiting and my head keep spinning" She widened her eyes as she realized something. "oh no, no no no no this cannot happen" she take the calendar from the table "what's wrong" jin ask

Jin come back home after going to groceries and bring Namjoon back from the bunker with jungkook and hobi. "what happen?" Jungkook clueless "oh shit!"

"no curse young lady" hobi shake his head "sorry, i-i think, my period is not coming this month" She throw the calendar towards suga who focus on the game. "you're stupid bastard! I told you this will happen"

"what's wrong with you? Being moody and yelling towards me" He get up from his sit and came towards y/n who really got mad. "if I'm pregnant, I'm gonna kick your fucking dick you got it?"

*Whisper to suga*

She went somewhere in the house and found the pregnancy test in the kitchen cabinet. She went inside the bathroom and peeing on it. She stay in the bathroom for almost 30 minutes.