chapter 3-met him

Author p.o.v

The next morning, y/n going out after ask jeno to take care of sean. Y/n go to the to her parents' cemetery. Bring the flower, turn on her GPS for jeno know where she have been and also hide from the enemy.

But it was the wrong move. She shouldn't go to the cemetery cuz someone is looking for her. It was Kim team.

The biggest mafia in the world. Everyone is afraid of them including y/n . Once, without knowing y/n scam their money.

One of the members transfer 3billion won to y/n without knowing anything. They thought that y/n is the man that wait for their money from other countries but they are wrong.

After 3 days they have a war. Seems like bts took all the money but they said they're not.

Until one of them looking for the account number that he send. The bank is non existent.

SUGA P.o.v

There you are little kitty. Why it's so hard to find a little girl like you? Where did you hiding?

I saw her in the cemetery with flower. My man put a clothes with chloroform and cover her mouth and nose.

She faint and stop moving. "hobi, let's go home" I said "yes, do you think this is a good idea to take her into Namjoon hell?" Hobi ask me "do you want to replace her then?" I ask with furrow my eyebrows.

"no" he said."let's go buddy. Well seems like we share the same brain" I said sarcastic tone

Hobi drive to Namjoon mansion, jimin pick her up, jungkook went straight to his room because he don't like the idea to kidnapped people just for the 3billion money.

"we're here" I said as I saw namjoon sat on the couch "bring her to the basement" he said. Jimin came out from nowhere  and said "don't you think that this is too much? We can send another money you know?''

Namjoon give us his death glare. Jimin put her in the basement, jin was there feeling uneasy about it and V is in his psychopath mode.

She's gonna get torture by Namjoon and V. Well this is... Ah whatever. I want to go to bed.

Namjoon p.o.v

She's such a daughter of a bitch. How could she pretending to be our group partner and stole all of the money within 5 second.

"jin, wake her up" I said. No movement. *Silent* "jin, I said wake her up" he look towards me "wake her up by yourself" with cold tone and he bang the door closed

I got up from my chair and went towards her. I splash the water on her face. "ahh!" She finally woke up "wake up you fucking bitch" I yelled at her "you're son of a bitch get your hands off my FUCKING face!" She said while trying to get rid the water fall from her face " woah you talk huh?"

"what do you want? I never have a mess with you. I don't even know you are. Well you're kind of like a bitch" she keep yelling.'' you better watch your mouth. I'm not a bitch you slut" I grab her hair ''then who you are? A whore? You seem like you just kidnapped me only to get my boyfriend here and fuck me infront of him But sorry I don't even have one." She's really test my patience

"you better watch your mouth babygirl or I kill you, you little brother and that guy name jeno in the abandoned building" I threatening her "kill them already. They really make my blood boil everytime I got back home."

"you don't care about them are you?" I questioning her while tighten my grip on her hair"yeah. I don't care. If you kill them then I'll kill myself and we're gonna have a happy time in the heaven."

NAMJOON P.O.V

I saw her once but where? I think I saw her in my dream and why I feel so in love towards her? Why am I being like this? What did I forget about her?

As I think, I walk into my room only to find more information about her. I type a few data that we have about her and finally.

'she has a boyfriend once before her boyfriend ran away from her and leave her'

There was a picture of me holding hand with her. Seems like we have met before. But why did I didn't remember anything about her. Did that because of the pill? Of course not.

Why would my uncle give forgotten pill to me?. But why I keep getting migraine and vision about her. I keep getting vision and my nose keep bleeding after all of the memory was recalled.

I hope after this I won't have to take that pill again but the maid told me so. I have no right to not obey my uncle massage. God damnit what is wrong with my head now.

Everything was fine until she came here. I want to know about her but why did I care? Why'd I feel in love with her? Why I keep dreaming about her? What did I miss? Who am I ? Bullshit. My mind is a mess.

Theses past few days I take the pill late and also skipped it because I forgotten and she appeared in my dream. I feel save around her. What happened to me?!.

AUTHOR P.O.V

He bang the table. He got mad by the memory of a dream keep playing in his mind. He couldn't take it. Everyday, he will get the same dream before he take the pill.

He's hurt by your face but he still don't understand why he hate you and why you always appears in his dream. It makes him insane. He wants to know who you are. He also got mad because you stole his money