chapter 13-home sweet home

Y/N P.O.V

I take the pregnancy test in the cabinet that I saw since the first day I came here. Seems like he fuck so many girls and buy a pregnancy test as preparation for the pregnancy girl.

After 15 minutes, it turn out to be positive and have 2 line on it. I curse myself mentally and step out from the bathroom, hide the pregnancy test in my back pocket.

I went to suga that was playing game with jimin. Without hesitation I punch his face. I grab him by his collar punch him and keep slap him.

The other, try to stop me but I'm really got mad cause I already warn him not to cum in me but he did. I'm the one who asking for 'it' but he's not supposed to 'release it' in me. "why did you blame me? Even you're the one who asking for it"

"I know, I'm the one asking for it but you're not supposed to'release it'in me" you told him "what happen?" You feel annoyed " nothing you bastard"

" what have I done?" He look clueless "you don't remember me?" I ask " I don't even know who you are."

"great, everything is over and I'm leaving now" I went upstairs to pack few things that they bought it for me. I take my clothes that I wear before I came here and leave the mansion.

INFRONT OF THE ABANDONED BUILDING

Me, here, again. Seems like something change. The abandoned building that I know it's not like before. Have trash everywhere, have a alcohol bottle and smoke people.

But now, all of that was gone. Someone hug me from behind. He make me turn around only to see jeno again. "I miss you buddy" jeno wish her back

"I miss you too" Silent took over the place "what happen with nachos nickname" jeno pout "sorry nachos" We're laughing at it. "So......"

"so... Where have you been? It's along time you going missing" he give his coffee to me "sorry."

"let me take you to your apartment" I nod. He bring me inside. Everything has change. A lot of things change including my jeno. He open my door lock and follow me inside.  "jeno where is he?" As he know who I'm asking for "who?" He ask me "sean"

"i-i think h-he went to the playground downstairs" I just nod. It's been hours but I didn't see him yet. I decided to ask him again "it's been hours, where is he?"

"I-i just met him and he said that he went to sleepover at his friends house" weird "why are you keep stuttering?"

"n-no I didn't" this guy really test my patience "tell me where he is or I might kill you right away" I choke him. "I'm sorry, I try to protect him but they took him away"

"who?"

"orphanage house bodyguard. A family just moved in and they saw me bring sean in and out from this apartment and the family call the bodyguard from orphanage house and they took him away. I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to"

" Wich house take him?" Still holding his collar" the old house that you tell me"

"you better be here after I came back or I kill you" He nod and I leave.