EPILOGUE

Chapter Sixty Two;;- Epilogue

When Aizawa and [name] had properly met for the first time at the beginning of that school year, did either of them even have the tiniest inkling that it would turn out like this?

It was strange to sit back and think about it all. Everything they had been through together, the ups and the downs and their twenty amazing students, had amounted to the most wonderful thing either of them had really ever had.

[name], a woman with no family to really speak of, had been given exactly what she needed: a place that both accepted and wanted her there, people that both inspired her and were inspired by her, friends and family and love. Before this, she had felt so lost, floating aimlessly through her life without any real purpose or reason. For the first time in her life, she had been given a home.

And Aizawa as well, a man who shied away from relationships of any kind. Without any warning or choice, he was thrust head first into some of the most important relationships of his life. He had friends, even if he tried to keep them at arm's distance, but slowly everyone grew closer to him. He found love and companionship. He essentially adopted twenty kids. In less than a year.

In less than a year, both their lives were completely different-- completely better.

Their relationship might have felt casual to them as they started, but truthfully, it grew exponentially. Only months after they started dating, they had all but officially moved into each other's apartments, spending some days at one and other days at the other. At about a year, they compromised and moved into an apartment together (yes, it was still on campus, but it was designed for two people rather than the others).

Eri, the little girl that had been rescued from the mission that pretty much began their relationship, turned into partially Aizawa's responsibility. The talk wasn't formal until much later on, but informally the both had turned away the idea of having biological children of their own. They had Eri to look after sometimes, the cats, and their own students, and that felt like plenty to them.

No, neither of them had expected any of this when the school year had started, but the further they got settled into the comfort of their own love, the more they began to anticipate what was coming.

It was exciting, watching their crazy students grow and learn and become capable heroes. It was exciting seeing the world change as they did, watching train so hard and get so far.

Without much thought behind it, it was only until after their class graduated and entered the world of heroics before they floated the idea of getting married. It was a small, informal ceremony in the end. A church house wedding, with just their new pro-hero ex-students and their friends, but it was all they could really ask for.

Because really, they were happy. And what else could you even want?