700 HEART SPECIAL

Special Chapter Two;;- QnA

asks:
AIZAWA~SENSEI!!!!.... do you like cats?
Reader~Chan? If you could pick a word to best describe Aizawa~sensei, what would it be?
Uraraka~chan, do you think reader~Chan and Aizawa~sensei would make a good couple? Just wondering! ;3

Aizawa: Yeah, I guess so. They don't always like me as much though...
[name]: Hmm... God, this is kind of hard.. Logical, maybe?
Uraraka: I dunno. I don't know as much about heroes as Deku-kun, but I know they've worked together before and made a good partnership! Personality-wise, they seem like they'd get along, but I don't think they seem very close yet...

asks:
Do you have any sort of writing process or ritual you do before you write? lol some people that I know who love to write, tend to jumble down the bare bones, and then dump out everything they want onto their draft. I'm curious to how you write because your stories are very casual and relaxing!

sort of! i have the backstory planned out to the very minute detail for infectious and in most of my stories i try to lay down the bare bones for each chapter before i ever even start writing the first chapter. since this story is following the manga so closely, i don't have as much as a plan. i know what sort of pacing i want, but i don't have any specifics in mind. sometimes if i have ideas for a chapter, i'll keep them written down in a separate book to remember to incorporate but honestly, except for the first chapter of a story i do not draft and i do not edit, which i think shows pretty heavily sometimes lmao i like to think that my stories are "casual and relaxing" as you put it (thank you haha) because i write as much of it as i can in one sitting when i have time so that my writing will never feel rushed. also i'm writing for myself! as overjoyed that i am that this story is doing as well as it is, i'm writing this story because i want to and i enjoy it. if i don't enjoy writing my quality tends to skydive

asks:
Aizawa-snpai, how many cats do you own (if you even own any) and what's your favorite breed and color? (the last part can be for reader-chan, too)
Uraraka-chan, do you think reader-chan and Aizawa-senpai will get together soon (or ever)?
Mic, has Aizawa-senpai mentioned anything about his relationship or feelings towards reader-chan?
Midoria-chan, how much do you know about Pathogen? Like, how much info on her do you have compared to other heroes?

Aizawa: I don't really own any cats, but if a stray follows me home I'll let them stay. I don't know if I have a favorite breed, but if I had to choose a color, I'd probably choose a black cat.
[name]: I really like the Sphynx, which is kinda the reason I got Bebus, but honestly I don't really have a favorite breed either... I really like ugly cats though.
Uraraka: If they ever did, I don't think it'd be anytime soon...
Yamada: Hmm, not really. He was a little annoyed to have to share his class at first, but since then he's said he doesn't mind it anymore! I think he's glad to have someone to share the work.
Midoriya: Pathogen purposely strays away from giving out information about herself, but I know just about everything that's available to me! Since there's not a lot of personal information about her, most of my notes about Pathogen are about her fighting style or things about her that I've analyzed.

asks:
Midnight, do you think that the reader and Aizawa would be a good match and hook up soon?
Present Mic, how would you feel if you found out that Aizawa is crushing on the reader?
Midoriya, did you do research on all the heroes around the world or is it just the ones currently present in Japan?
Pathogen/reader, how do you feel about cats and naps and the color black?
Author, how long does it normally take for you to write a chapter then editing it? When did you get into the Bnha fandom? How is your day?

Kayama: [surname] hasn't really opened up to me all that much, but I think she and Aizawa are pretty similar in personality. Still, I would surprised if they got together anytime soon.
Yamada: I'd be surprised! Shouta isn't one to admit his feelings easily.
Midoriya: I stick to heroes in Japan, but sometimes if I hear about a hero from someplace else that interests me, I'll do some researching. It can be hard though, since a lot of the resources are in a foreign language.
[name]: I definitely love cats! I don't take naps easily 'cause insomnia, but when I can get them it's really nice. The color black is half of my hero color scheme. Also it matches with everything, which helps because I do not plan outfits.
author: depending on the subject and length of a chapter, it can take about 1-2 hours to write. as i mentioned it a previous answer, i really don't edit. i'll do a quick once-over and read it to make sure there isn't any glaring mistakes, but that takes like five minutes. i think i got into the fandom because my older brother was watching it and it intrigued me although i don't really remember (whoops) my day has been pretty good so far, thanks!

asks:
will the readers and aizawas relationship be really chill? Like, they would rather stay at home ad watch movies rather that going out to a festival or special event?

oh yeah for sure! both of them are the type of people to prefer it that way.

a/n: this was originally published as the 700 heart special on quotev. it's missing names because they were hyperlinked but tbh i'm not going to go back and fix it lol