Chapter 14: A Song of Love

"Grandma I'm home!"

"Ohh good— oh my! Who's this tall guy huh?" My grandma asks as soon as we enter the house.

"Ahh... Hello Mrs. Park, I'm Choi Soobin."

"Ohh, my grandson is really having friends now, huh? So why didn't you invite Kang—"

"Park Jay? Ahhh, Jay is really busy that's why I didn't invite him AHAHAHAH."I said so I can stop her from mentioning Taehyun's name.

It's not that I don't want him to know who Taehyun is... I'm just kinda worried about it. For some unknown reason.

"Ahh really? Okay then, you two should eat dinner already okay? I'm going to rest." She said and head into her room.

I looked at Soobin hyung and he smiled at me, "We don't have the same big house as yours but everything feels home wherever I'm with my grandma." I stated that made him smile.

"You really is something, Beomgyu..."

"Am I weird?" I asked.

He shook his head while smiling, "Nope... but yes at the same time since you're also making me feel weird sometimes hahahah."

"What the hell are you talking about HAHAHAHAH, let's just eat. You're eating everything right?" I asked him while pulling plates.

"Of course hahaha, how about you?"

I nodded hesitantly, "Well... I'm not really a big eater tho...Kind of depends on my mood? HAHAHAHH."

"Ahhh, I love bread a lot."

"I know..."

"How did you know?" He asked me curiously.

"Well... I just know hahahaha— oh! Why can't I reach it?" I said referring to the bowl on the cabinet above the sink where I'm going to put the soup in.

"Where?"

I felt his footsteps behind me so I turned around but I suddenly burried my face on his chest as he tiptoe to reach and grab the bowl.

My heart is beating so fast. I think my face is turning red now. He's smells so good and I'm having this urge that I want to hug him since he's already this close to me.

"H-hyung..."

"Oh! I reached it, is this it?"

I looked at his eyes, unable to speak. He's so close to me, I don't how much I stared at him but it won't end if he didn't spoke. "Are you okay?"

"I don't think so..."

He took a step backwards, "Why are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly.

"A-ahh... No hahahahaa. Just sit there first and I'll prepare what are we going to eat." I served the kimchi stew and put it in the bowl.

"I'm going to help you..."

"Oh, thank you."

After serving it we started eating, "Oh, this is so delicious." Hyung commented.

"Of course hahaha, my grandma is a retired chef." I said then munch my rice.

"Really? Wow, I really don't know about that hahahaha." He replied and laughed a little. "My mom also cooks well, whenever she came home she's always cooking for us." He added.

I smiled to hide my envy. I don't remember what the taste of my mom’s cooking is. I think, she barely cooked for me before.

"But this woah, this is really good hahahaah. Should I come here often?" I was surprised when he said that. Maybe even if I'm smiling he still sees that I'm uncomfortable of what he mentioned.