Chapter 10: I Won't Regret This

"Are you sure about it?"

"Yeah."

"There's no backing out, Choi Beomgyu." He stated.

I nodded, "Yeah... Please make that wish come true."

He nod, "Choi Soobin won't fall for that easily but he will learn it and he will fell hard for you. Is this okay to you?" He asked me.

It made me think for a second. He's right if hyung will like me that instant it'll be really weird. At least we need a process that he's falling in love with me.

"I like it." I answered.

"Why do you want me to grant this?" He asked.

"I'm desperate. I know Soobin hyung will help me a lot and he'll give a lot of happiness. So please, just grant it already."

"Your wish has been granted."

Then I saw a brown old paper on his hand which has the condition of the wish. He lends it to me and I gladly accept it. I'm smiling for ear to ear.

I read what's on the paper and in unknown reason it made me feel uneasy and have the doubt inside me. "Taehyun—"

I took a step but I'm already in the rooftop of our house. I heard the door opened, "Oh Beomgyu! Come inside now, it's cold. Let's eat dinner."

I hide the paper, "Ahh yeah hahahaha. Look I bought this grandma! Hahahah thank you so much!"

I throw the thoughts that bothering me and just smile since I know Soobin-hyung will like me starting now. He will fell in love with me and we're going to be happy.

I won't mind anything for now and just enjoy.

The lights are off inside our house and my grandma is sleeping on her room. Since there's only one room inside this house I'm sleeping at the sofa.

It's already 2 in the morning but I couldn't sleep. I stood up and get my guitar. I strummed it and just to have some sound in this silent room.

Will I'm going to be really happy because of that wish? Did I toy Soobin-hyung's feelings? Is this really good?

Because of having deep thoughts I missed a note so I stopped playing it and put it on the floor. I opened the drawer where the letters of condition are.

"If the wisher fall out of love the punishment will apply to the person involve in the first wish."

Why did the Deity wrote this? Does he know what will happen? Does he know this will happen?

I sighed, I'm so in love with Soobin-hyung right now and I don't think I'm going to fall out of love. Also, if I'm going to fall out of love... Then to whom?

I shouldn't think about this. Lastly, my grandma's life is also in the line.

I closed my eyes and lean on the sofa while I'm sitting on the floor. I wished for love but why these conditions are making me so sad? What kind of situation I'm in right now?

Did I gamble in the wrong table?

To avoid this, the only thing I should do is to never fall out of love. I smiled and lay down on the sofa then sleep.

I am entering the school when I saw Soobin-hyung standing so I approached him, "Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm waiting for you."

My brows rise, "H-huh?"

Wait isn't this too fast?

"I don't know either— ahh! My head hurts!" He shouted.