Chapter 35: D-1

One day
I wrote a long, long letter to the moon
It would be brighter than you
But I lit a small candle

I keep on strumming my guitar while we're at the front beach and the campfire is giving us warm.

At a dusky park
A nameless bird that sings
Where are you
Oh you

Why are you crying?
You and I are the only ones here
Me and You
Oh you

As the see breeze touches my skin I can't feel the cold anymore as he's by my side. This man saved my life so I can live happily but I can't do the same to him.

Following into the deep night
The sound of you singing
Brings the red morning
A step and another step

The dawn passes
And when that moon falls asleep
The blue shade that stayed with me disappears

I'm accepting everything that maybe we aren't really made for each other. That maybe the Deity just want us both to learn from each other.

It hurts, we're both in pain. But at the same time we can't do anything anymore.

At a dusky park
A nameless bird that sings
Where are you
Oh you

Why are you crying?
You and I are the only ones here
Me and You
Oh you

I will never forget those times that we shared together. All the pain that we shared together will be treasured as well.

As every time his hand held me will be my guard that will keep me safe every day. His hug that comforts me will never be forgotten.

Following into the deep night
The sound of you singing
Brings the red morning
A step and another step

The dawn passes
And when that moon falls asleep
The blue shade that stayed with me disappears

I can now see how the sky turns into orange. The moon that made me wish will now hide for a moment.

One day I will welcome the day without him. One day I will wake up and he's not here anymore.

I gently put down my guitar and looked at him who's smiling at me while I'm playing the instrument for the whole time.

Looking at Taehyun, his blonde hair is now silver closely to white. This only means that his mission is about to be fulfilled.

"I'm not yet ready..." I stated.

"No one is ready, hyung."

He hugged me and my tears escaped. "The sunrise is so beautiful."

"I really love seeing it."

"Don't worry, I'm going to continue seeing it for you." I said trying my voice not to crack.

"Really?"

"Mmm... Everything will continue as if you're still with me."

I heard him chuckle, "Hahaha I love it."

I looked at him and kissed his lips. As I closed my eyes everything from day 1 flashes right through my eyes.

"I love you..." I whispered as I lean my forehead to him.

"I love you too, hyung." He replied.

Then he gets something behind him and that was the scarf that I wrapped round his neck before.