Chapter 3: Someone Please Grant My Wish

My alarm wakes me up and I slowly opened my eyes. I sigh when I saw the old ceiling and just get up. I drink water then eat a sandwich.

I took a bath and brushed my teeth. It's our PE day so I wore my PE uniform and my shoes that's about to worn out already.

I went out and headed to where I parked my bike, "Fuck..." I cursed early in the morning and went up in the stairs with my eyes in rage and knock the door of the one living above mine.

"Hey! Maam! Open the door! HEY!" I shouted.

The door opened, "What!? I'm not going to order you to throw—"

"Where's Changbin?" I asked her.

"Why are you looking for my son, huh!?" She raised her voice.

"Your son cut the chains of my bike again." I said dropping my honorifics and looking straight in her eyes.

"W-what? What do you mean!?"

"He's the only one who does that shit to me. Please bought me another one." I said and turned my back.

"HEY! HE DIDN'T DO IT!"

"HE DID!" I shouted and started to walk.

Aagggrh! I'm frustrated already! Why does he always do this to me!? I have these poor shoes already that's why as much as possible I don't want to walk!

I arrived at school and I saw the culprit with his gang and he's holding a ball. I walked towards him, "Hey! Seo Changbin!"

I got his attention and he meet my eyes with irritation, "What?"

"Buy me another chain." I commanded.

He scoffs and smirks. He pushed my left shoulder then spoke, "What? Buy you again? Why? Oh! Maybe because you don't want to walk? Because if you walk more further you won't notice your shoes are already gone HAHAHAHAH." He laughed as well as the other boys around him.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I'm ready to punch him then someone's arm clung on my shoulders, "Oh hello Seo Changbin! Hahaha wait— are you two talking? I'm sorry but I need to talk to Beomgyu hahaha. We'll go now hahaha."

I looked at Soobin-hyung who's smiling naturally then we walked away from Changbin, "Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"You shouldn't engage with those bullies..." He said still smiling.

I was about to protest then I realized his arms are still on my shoulders, "Ahhh... You can let go of me now..." I almost whispered.

"Why? I don't want to hahahaha let's go inside, class is about to start."

I didn't argue with it and just enjoy being close with him for the moment. At least something good happened to me today.

At least Choi Soobin made me smile today.

"See you at lunch, Beomgyu." He stated before he left me and entered his room.

"What was that?"

"I don't know either." Then I looked at Jay. "But how was your confession?" I asked him instead and walked inside our room.

"Ahhh... Kim Bora and her ex... They continued their relationship, so I don't care about her already. Let's forget that all of those happened, okay?"

"Hahahahahaha noted!"

The morning classes ended and I saw Soobin-hyung outside our room, "Oh what are you doing here?" I asked him.

Is he waiting for me? God, how can he do this to me? I might get the wrong idea if he keeps doing this.