Chapter 33: D-3

"Taehyun, sleep beside me now."

"You're such a clock when you're asleep."

I throw at him the pillow that's nearest to me, "What the hell did you said? Say that again!"

"You look like a baby when you're sleeping."

"I know." I agreed and winked at him.

"HAHAHAHAH! Okay, I'll sleep beside you, hyung."

We're in the bed together and not talking to each other. We're just both looking at the ceiling while the lamp is the only thing that giving us light,

"I just realized something..." I said.

"What was it?"

"That even you already gave everything you had sometimes it's not just really enough. Or when you're at your best but the situation is still worst."

"I don't think your best isn't enough. I think maybe the situation isn't just fitted for your best."

My brows rises and I moved my head sideways to face him. "Huh? What did you say?" I asked because I don't understand it.

He looked at me, "It means you should do your best to something that is worth it for your best. Sometimes, people are keep on doing their best to something that isn't even worthy to exert all their efforts. You know? Just useless things."

"Ahh... You have a point tho." I concurred at him.

"Of course hahaha."

"Hahahah but you know, I was really really scared when you stopped time and saved Soobin hyung before." I said.

"I can remember your face right now. You were really sha-"

"HEY! Shut up!" I yelled at him and kick him.

"Hahahahah! I'm sorry."

"Can you do that again?" I asked while looking at him.

"Stopping the time?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"I can't and even if I can, I don't want to." He replied in his calm voice.

"Why?"

He held my hand and put between us, "I don't want to stop the time because I want to see you grow already." He said.

I chuckled, "Grow? Hahahahah! Why?"

"Because maybe that time... You already forgot everything. You moved on completely."

Silence envelopes us after he said those. I can't clearly see his eyes but I know he's sad.

"After our contract, where are you going?" I asked him to break the ice.

"I don't know... The Deity didn't give me any instruction for now." He answered.

"Then what about me? What will happen to me?" I asked.

"I don't know also. I already told you that you're the first person I got contracted to. So, I don't know what will happen after."

"How long have you've been granting people's wishes?" I asked again.

"And why do you keep on asking me those? Hahahahah..."

"Just answer me, tsk!"

"Okay, okay! HAHAHAH! I've been a wish granter for nearly a year now." He answered.

I nodded, "Is it possible for me to be contracted again to you?" I asked.

Then I received a finger flick on my forehead. "Why? You're going to wish again?" He asked.