Chapter 7: The 90-day Contract

[D-90]

Her safety outside the hospital will not be secured.

"What does this mean?" I asked Taehyun while my brows almost unite.

"That's it. After I grant your wish there is going to be an equal or opposite condition. I'm not the one who's choosing the conditions." He explained.

"So... You mean, after my grandma got out from the hospital you can't secure her safety? So she's going to be sick again? She'll feel pain?"

"She's already ill before I met you Beomgyu and your wish is to discharge her not to completely heal her. You can still protect her tho, that's your responsibility as her guardian."

I flinched when I just realized what I've done. Right, I never thought about healing her first. I'm so stupid.

"But is it unlimited wishes?"

He shook his head, "Nope. I'm going to grant your three wishes. This is the first one. Now, you only have two wishes left and you should wish inside 90 days. And those 90 days starts today."

I closed my lips making it form a thin line, "So you'll do everything just to make those wish come true?"

"Of course, that's my job." He replied.

The side of my lips rose, "Wow, I never knew I'm going to experience these shits! Taehyun, thank you for coming into my life! Those 90 days? Those 90 days will be the best three months of my life!" I exclaimed.

I saw him smile, "I'm glad you are happy but remember that every wish has a condition..." He warned.

"About that, who's the one giving me the condition?" I asked while my brows are in furrow.

"I don't know either. The Deity, maybe? I'm not sure." He answered so unsure also.

"Anyways!" I single clapped, "Thank you, Taehyun. I'm going home now to clean my grandma's room. Let's— OH!" I was so shocked when before I could even step I'm already inside my apartment. "What in the world..." I muttered.

"You're tired already and your bike has a problem. I'm going now. I still have something to do." Taehyun stated.

"Oh wait— aish..." He's already gone.

My eye accidentally meets the calendar, "90 days... Today is August 21, 2019 and will end on November 19, 2019."

I smiled a little then opened the room I never opened since grandma have been admitted. I started cleaning her room and keep away all the dust, change its bed sheet and test the lights and the fan.

"Nice, everything's working..." I stated.

I laid my back on the bed where it only placed on the floor. I am closing my eyes then I suddenly realized Soobin-hyung, "Fuck! Argh shit, how am I going to explain things to him? Ahhhhhh!"

I looked at my phone and it's almost 6 already so I need to prepare for my part time job, even if grandma's about to get out from the hospital I still need money for our daily living.

I changed into shirts and pants then started walking heading to iCart. I was shocked when I saw Soobin-hyung waiting inside the store.

"Hey Beomgyu! Come here, you owe me one, huh?" He said the moment he saw me so I laughed a little and walk.

I sat down, "I'm sorry hyung hahaha."

"Tsk... What happened earlier? You're so furious..." He asked.