Chapter 32: D-4

"What I'm going to do if you aren't beside me anymore?" I whispered.

I caress my love's face while he's sound asleep. He really looks like a baby. I lean closer to him and gave him a soft kiss in the forehead.

I sighed and smiled then go to sleep beside him with my deep thoughts and I don't want to be drown in there.

"HYUNG! WAKE UP!"

"Oh why!?"

"I just read what are some of the activities that we can try during this vacation!" He excitedly announced.

I rubbed my fingers on my eyes, "What is it?" I asked sounding so sleepy.

"We can try double ride biking!"

My eyes went bigger, "Really!?"

"YES! Let's go! Let's try it! Faster! HAHAHAH!"

"Wait! Let me shower first!"

I immediately took some clothes and went inside the comfort room. I forgot to change the temperature so I almost ripped my vocal chords in shouting because of too much cold!

Gladly, there's one bike left so we get that. Taehyun is on the front and I'm at the back. We started driving and we're both happy during the whole ride.

We're biking at the road where we can see the beach beside us. The sun is up and bright but it's still really cold.

"Hyung! Is it fun?" I heard him asked.

I smiled even if I know he can't see it. "I love it."

How sad that I planned doing this together with Soobin hyung before. I looked at Taehyun's back and it made me realize that I'm doing some of the things that Soobin hyung and I should be doing.

It's alright because I'm doing it with the person I love.

We stopped for a bit to rest and appreciate the view beside us. I lean my elbows in the sea wall and smiled.

"I'm really happy, Taehyun."

"I also really love seeing you happy, hyung."

"Yep! So let's take a picture!"

I open my cellphone and started capturing the view and us. "Oh, I'm really handsome!" I commented while looking at the photos.

"Tss hahahahah." He hissed while laughing so I kicked him softly.

"Why? Was that funny huh?"

"Nope!"

I thumbs up, "Nice answer HAHAHAH."

Then I realized that I accidentally touched the video button and the whole thing was recorded.

"What the? HAHAHA Taehyun!" I shouted while I'm filming him.

"What's that?" He asked.

"A cellphone, idiot."

"HUH? What did you just call me?"

"Baby? HAHAHAAH!"

I'm laughing at him while my eyes are on the screen where I'm recording him.

"Cringe HAHAHAH."

"KANG TAEHYUN!"

"WHY!?"

I looked at his eyes, "I want to go somewhere." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"To spring season."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmm. Can you take me there?"

"Of course hahaha."

I smiled and put my phone again inside my pocket. He softly covered my eyes then he spoke, "Open them..."

I gently open my eyes and I almost tear up when I saw what welcomed me. I looked around and there's only me and him in this place.

Everything is surrounded by Cherry Blossom trees.

I looked at him and hugged him so tight. "Thank you..." I muttered while my tears are falling down to my cheeks.

"I will gladly give you everything that you want hyung." He stated.

I held his hands while looking intently at his eyes. He's also smiling at me that make me melt inside and feel the warmness of it.

"Stay with me until the very last spring of the world. Your presence is what I need. You're the only one I need."

"Hyung, the next time you're going to see the real spring season, I hope I'm still beside you."

That made me smile in pain and hug him again. "I'll make sure of that. I will. We will be together until the last season of our lives. Okay?" I said.

"Yes hyung hahaha."

We walked together while holding our hands and playing with some of the flowers.

I really love seeing Taehyun enjoying things with me. I really love every moment I'm spending with him. Every second that I'm holding him is a treasure for me.

"Hyung! I really really love spring!" He shouted while he's not that far from me.

I want to save him. I want him to live the life he wants.

"Hyung! Come here!"

But how?

"I'm coming!"

I run towards him and then he lends me his hands that are full of flowers. "What is this? Hahahahah." I chuckled and received those flowers from him that he picked.

"I like you."

I looked at him, "I like you too."

He hugs me, "So when are you going to tell me about the conditions?" He asked.

"Don't think about it and just leave those to me."

"Is the condition about me?"

I shook my head, "Nope hahahaha. I really want to stay in this place forever with you but we really need to get back at the resort now hahahaah!"

"Hahahah okay okay!"

"But you're going to be with me when the real spring comes, right?" I asked him.

He smiled at me while holding my hands. I don't know what he wants to say with those eyes but I don't think I want to know it at the same time.

"I really want too, hyung."