Chapter 37

Then Yousong didn't know if he really didn't look at his face or deliberately wanted to irritate the two people. Seeing that they changed their faces, he laughed and continued to smoke, and said, "Why? Or did both of them bring their own?" Is it because you dislike me that it is a bad thing for you? I'm not someone who likes to talk nonsense. I promise not to tell He Jian about it, and he will rarely concentrate on it once, but it wo n’t be good if he is sad. "

An An Ke didn't have Qi Yueran's so good fixation, even if the other party was intentional, at this moment he couldn't bear his nonsense.

You Song was still talking, An Yan suddenly hit him with a punch. An An had practiced boxing and fisting. Last time he was abducted and a few were beaten by one person. Now, of course, facing a man who only has a good mouth and kung fu is a matter of course.

You Song didn't seem to expect that he would actually do it, and he didn't know who An An was. Suddenly, I felt that the intestines were all stirred together, and the whole body was sore that I trembled several times, and the smoke in my hand fell to the ground long ago. He was half-contracted, if not against the wall, he would have fallen to the ground by now.

You Song was so speechless, An An smiled, glanced at the safety set on the washstand, and said, "Make your mouth clean, let me hear it again, and put this in your mouth. "

Qi Yue didn't want to get into trouble, so he didn't plan to do anything to You Song. It's just that he didn't stop An An beside him. The background of Xia's house is set here, and things are evened out.

You Song relaxed for a long time and barely stood up, his hands still covering his stomach, his provocative tone no longer existed, and he became gritted, saying, "You actually hit someone? You hurt me, do you know how much you want to lose? I Call the casino security. "

Qi Yueran laughed as soon as he heard it, and then he raised his hand to stop An An, saying, "Since it's going to be a security guard, I'll just call for you." He said he really took out his mobile phone and glanced at the front of the sink. Casino emergency call, quickly dialed the button.

You Song froze, thinking of two people reacting in this way. He saw that Qi Yueran and An Zhi came in talking and laughing. The relationship must be unusual, and An Dai looked exquisite and beautiful. He thought it was a relationship that could not see the light. He was carrying He Jian to hook up other men. He did not expect Qi Yueran to put It's a big deal.

Speaking of which, You Song is also a popular artist. There are no reporters in the entertainment city, but things are so big that it is very likely to be exposed by the media. Artists like them are afraid of negative news.

He Jian and Xia Hang were talking about things, and soon someone came in and told them what had just happened. He Jian frowned, but didn't expect Qi Qiran to come to the bathroom, how could she run into that person again.

Xia Hang smiled and said, "It seems Xiaoyu is in trouble, I'd better go and see first."

It was just that when two people arrived in the bathroom, Yu Song had fled.

Where did Yu Song dare to wait for the security guard to come, his reputation was not easy, and he ran away quickly. Out of the bathroom panic also hit the waiter, even without a stop, he entered a private room.

There were several people drinking, and as soon as the door was opened, you could hear the laughter. Among them, the man sitting opposite to the door was holding a man and a woman around, and was laughing wantonly. The man had previously spent some time in the film and television bases all over the north of the city, that is, the Sun Yongjin who was kicked out.