Chapter 7

The day after He Jian left Qi ’s house, Father Qi called Qi Yue to the study and said, “When you took He Sanshao to the north of the city yesterday, Wu Kai came to our house. He made a suggestion , Want to marry us. "

Qi Yueran made a “chuck” in his heart. When it comes to “coupling”, there is no girl in the family. It may only be himself or his older brother Qi Yuexin. He frowned and said, “Who the Wu family has fallen into is not necessarily, Just put it on Wu Kai, what should I do if I am wrong? Moreover, I plan to talk to He Jian about the cooperation in the northern part of the city, on the other side of the Wu family ... "

Father Qi raised his hand and interrupted him, saying, "To cooperate with He Sanshao, he will inevitably tear his face with the Wu family. Now that Wu Kai is here to show that he is soft, this is a big deal. What can the woman in Wu family turn up The waves are coming? But they are female streamers. Now Wu Kai ’s power is not working. We just have a talk, swallowing the Wu family, and marrying is a family to prevent others from having gossip.

Qi Yue talked and stopped. According to Father Qi, it was obvious that both ends had to be occupied, and he wanted to win over He Jian and swallow the Wu family. Just doing so, Qi Yueran always felt inappropriate. For Wu Kai, he and his elder brother are not familiar, they are almost strangers, let alone have any good feelings. Commercial marriage is too common in this circle. It doesn't matter if there is a relationship. What you want is the relationship on the table, but it's still your turn to be awkward.

Father Qi saw that he was not talking, and continued to say, "I hear Wu Kai's meaning, and I want to talk to you. It's not good to say that Xiao Xin's legs are bad, everyone knows how much they still care."

Qi Yue felt the breath sighed in his chest and felt uncomfortable. He was silent for a while, without much expression on his face, and said for a long time, "I will talk to Mr. Wu about this."

"Well," Father Qi saw that he hadn't hit him in the face, and nodded with satisfaction, saying, "You can contact Wu Kai yourself, I'll wait for the result. By the way, don't talk to him before it's done. Xiao Xin said, lest he be worried about inconvenience.

Qi Yueran then agreed to leave the study.

In fact, Wu Kai didn't say that Qi Yixin or Qi Yuexin was more favorable. After all, he was in a weak position, and there was no reason to choose. Still, Father Qi wanted to swallow the Wu family, but did not want to give up the opportunity to make good friends with the He family. Seeing that He Jian had spent a lot of time trying to find a doctor for Qi Yuexin to treat her leg, it was estimated that Qi Yuexin would try with He Jian.

Qi Yueran out of the study and returned to his bedroom. Don't look at the calmness he put on in front of Father Qi. In fact, he is still a young man in his early twenties, and his irritability is almost exploded.

He picked up the information on the table, and threw it back to the table without a second glance. The force was too great, and the information was scattered.

Qi Yue knew that he had no right to refuse, and it was not his style to cry, make trouble, or hang him. Born in a business world, marriage is essential. Qi Yueran comforted himself. If the Wu family can help themselves and expand their power in the future, then this marriage is also valuable, and there is nothing wrong with it.

He Jian heard the elder sister on the phone and was shocked for three or four seconds. As soon as he heard "Wu's surname", he immediately thought of Wu Kai, and could not help asking: "Who has Qi Yueran engaged to? The Wu Kai of Wu family?"