Chapter 10

Qi Yueran hung up the phone and thought it was a bit unreal. The tone of the conversation between the two people was unshakable, but he just ordered the wedding. He thought about it, and found a servant to pack some basic things, and went to the studio by himself.

Qi Yuexin sat in front of the easel and drew, and he paused for a while. It seemed to be very careful, and sometimes he was fascinated. Qi Yueran came in and knocked on the door, and said, "Brother, I have something to tell you."

"Huh?" Qi Yuexin turned his head to look at him, and waved him to see the painting, saying, "What's the matter? My painting is almost ready."

Qi Yueran walked to stand next to him and said, "Tomorrow I will follow Mr. He to leave for a few days. Dad said that the doctor suggested that you start to recover, so I will take you with me."

"Okay." Qi Yuexin nodded and said, "Where are you going? Are you talking about cooperation?"

"..." Qi Yueran hesitated for a while, then said for a long time: "No, Mr. He wants to go home, and let me follow it."

Qi Yuexin paused for a moment, and asked him strangely, "Mr. He is going to take you home? Is it true what the magazine reported these days?"

Although Qi Yuexin did not leave the house, he would also read some magazines. He originally saw the breaking news of He Jian's "marriage proposal", which was ridiculous, but it was not true at first glance. But now he had a moment in his heart, and opened his eyes and looked at Qi Yueran.

Qi Yueran saw shock and loss in Qi Yuexin's eyes, and he felt like weightlessness in his heart. His elder brother should have liked that He Jian. He opened his mouth and said, "Of course the report in the magazine is not Really. But ... Mr. He has proposed a marriage, and I have discussed it with my dad and agreed. So I will go home with Mr. He tomorrow. "

Qi Yuexin stunned for a long time, and the pencil in his hand was not stable. A light-colored sermon was added to the white paper. He took a long time to calm down and said, "You promised? Do you like Mr. He?"

Qi Yue shook his head and said, "It's not a matter of relationship."

Qi Yuexin frowned, disapproving his approach very much, and said, "How do you learn the same snobbishness as dad? Suddenly you want to marry someone you don't like? It's a lifetime thing."

"I know ..." Qi Yue suddenly felt that his heart was twisted, and he couldn't stand the thorns of his brother. If possible, he hopes to meet someone he likes slowly, but this is unrealistic. Even if He Jian is not promised, the old man will arrange other things. Let him lose all of Qi's family, just for the sake of vain love, this alignment is even more ridiculous.

"Brother, rest early today, and we will leave early in the morning." Qi Yue was somewhat inconsistent with Qi Yuexin, and then she spoke, and then she went out.

Qi Yuexin didn't go down for dinner. I heard that the servant hadn't moved it. Qi Yueran can only think that he doesn't know, and was called by Father Qi again. Father Qi asked him many things, and he was afraid that he would provoke the He family when he came to the He family.

By the time I got out of my father's study, it was more than ten o'clock. Qi Yueran returned to his bedroom, ready to rest early and get up early tomorrow, but fell asleep in the bathroom while bathing.

Qi Yueran had a dream, if it had to be said that it should be considered a good dream, but he awakened from the dream fiercely, with a cold sweat. I found myself sitting in the bathtub for a long time, and the water temperature had been cold for a long time.

Qi Yue had a feeling of exhaustion. Although he was very uncomfortable in soaking in cold water, he didn't want to move, and leaned his head against the big mouth to breathe. He even dreamed that he and his elder brother were kissing, and in retrospect he felt scalp tingling.