Chapter 29

Although there are many bodyguards outside the villa, He Jian also brings a lot of people. Wu Kai only knew that Qi Yueran had a locator on his belt buckle. He took it for granted that there was no second one. He never thought that Qi Yueran also had the engagement ring in his left hand. But even this matter is even unknown to Qi.

Wu Kai brought the camera closer to Qi Yueran's close-ups and said with a smile, "The pants haven't been cut off yet. What are you doing on the lower body? You don't have to pat Master Qi's face."

After he finished speaking, a bodyguard came in in a hurry and said, "Master, Wu Hui came with a lot of people, all at the door."

"What?" Wu Kai laughed arrogantly, and stiffened after hearing this.

He paused for a few seconds, then let the man keep the room, and took a few people out to see the situation.

Qi Yueran let out a sigh of relief, and immediately felt a sweat in his wrist. He didn't know what medicine Wu Kai injected him, and he was frightened and terrified. Even if Wu Kai had left the house, he couldn't stop shaking.

Qi Yueran's throat knot rolled up and down, looking forward to He Jian coming. At this moment, the first thing he thought of was He Jian.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, but seconds were as long as tens of minutes. Qi the more he could hear the sound of his heart beating, and the more he wanted to calm down, the faster he jumped, uncontrolled, his heartbeat was uncomfortable, and his breathing was not smooth.

After that, as if inhaling the sweet smell, there was cocoa in my head. Qi Yueran opened his mouth wide and breathed. It seemed that even the exhaled breath had a hot temperature, not even a high fever. Not just the heart, even every inch of skin beating.

The abduction of Qi Yueran and An Ying soon shocked the He family in Beijing. Mrs. He cried in fright, and He was furious. The He family and the Xia family had some exchanges. Of such a big incident, of course, they couldn't hide the Xia family. He called Xia Yichen himself to plead guilty.

He Lao does not look like He Jian and Xia Hang. He walks in the business circle. He has been on the official road all his life. He gave up the phone call to Xia Yichen and said that he had his family bound. .

There are still some people in the official network, although he retired for a few years, this face still has to be given.

Wu Kai didn't expect that this incident would alarm the people above him. Generally, this kind of small place doesn't care much about the snake, and usually opens one eye and closes the other, but this time is different.

It was difficult for Wu Kai, the person brought by He Jian, not to mention a lot of police cars.

Wu Kai was surrounded by the gate, and upstairs did not know what had happened. Someone had turned the second floor from the back to rescue people. It is impossible for Wu Kai to take hostages.

The matter was handled smoothly, after all, Wu Kai was too undervalued, only when He Jian was a useless second ancestor.

He Jian was anxious to find Qi Yueran. Han Gaoping told him that Master Qi was in a room on the second floor, but it seemed that the situation was not good, and a doctor might be needed. Han Gaoping didn't dare to call a doctor on his own initiative, and Qi Yue looked at him as if he had been prescribed medicine, which was related to the face of the Qi and He families.

He Jianxin mentioned his throat and rushed to the second floor to find someone. As soon as he entered the room, his eyes became red.

Qi Yueran was tied to a big bed, his shirt was hung on his arm, and the exposed skin was exposed with abnormal red, and his breathing was heavy and audible. He looked very embarrassed.