Chapter 30

Qi Yue calmed down, seemed to have no strength, his tightly frowning brows slowly loosened, his rapid breathing gradually slowed down and became longer, and he fell asleep within a few minutes.

He Jian sat beside the bed for more than twenty minutes. He watched as Qi fell asleep, cleaned him up, pulled the quilt, then stood up and went to the bathroom.

When he returned, Qi Yueran was still asleep, with little movement. He put his hands outside the quilt, and a circle of blood marks on his wrist, which was very dazzling on his fair skin.

He Jian took the medicine given by the doctor. He seemed afraid that he would feel pain in his sleep. He carefully pulled up his wrist and gave him a little medicine.

Qi Yueran did not wake up, but frowned, as if subconsciously.

He Jian spent the whole night sitting on the chair next to Qi Yueran, fearing that if she closed her eyes, Qi Yueran would suddenly disappear.

Moreover, He Jian couldn't sleep. As soon as he closed his eyes, he began to think wildly. When he rushed into that room, his anger almost ran out of reason.

The light had been turned off in the middle of the night. The doctor had been here again just now, and Qi had a little check, saying that it should be fine, and there was a skin trauma on his wrist, just a few days.

He Jian just wanted to stand up and get a glass of water to drink, and he could hardly drink a sip of water all day long. Before he got up, he heard someone knocking at the door.

Han Gaoping received a phone call. At this time, he didn't want to disturb the three young people, knowing that he had no intention to deal with anything at work. However, when he heard the voice of his name on the phone, he was hesitant for a moment.

He quietly pushed in the door and said, "Three young people, the phone from Qi's family, Mr. Qi Yuexin said that there was something urgent to ask you or Master Qi."

He Jian didn't know that Qi Yuexin was also involved in this incident, thinking that Qi Yuexin heard that Xiao Ran had been abducted, so he called and asked.

"Come here." He Jian's voice was a little hoarse, he wiped his face and said, "Be quiet and go out to pick up, don't wake up Xiao Ran." He stood up and felt wrong, "I'll pick The phone will do. You can watch it for a while. "

Han Gaoping agreed, and He Jian went outside the door and took the door to answer the phone.

Qi Yuexin's voice was very urgent and seemed very nervous, saying, "Where is Wu Kai? I heard he was taken away by the police? How could this be?"

He Jian heard that he mentioned Wu Kai, and immediately got angry again, and his voice was a bit cold, and said, "He was temporarily taken away by the police. I will get involved in this matter when Xiaoran is better."

Qi Yuexin froze. The other side's tone was obviously biting his teeth at Wu Kai, saying, "Wu Kai didn't hurt anyone, why did the police take him away?"

He Jian felt that she could hardly be angry anymore, but she was calm. His elder brother Qi Yuexin took away the company's information for Wu Kai in his last life. Even when he was facing bankruptcy, his elder brother protected Wu Kai. In this life, Wu Kai kidnapped Qi Yueran, but Qi Yuexin didn't ask Xiaoran anything at all, but worried about the culprit.

"He kidnapped and extorted, the police have the right to do so." He Jian said: "You haven't seen how Wu Kai treats your brother. Even if he squatted in his cell for a lifetime."

Qi Yuexin immediately became angry when he heard this, and said, "He was forced to do so, because you and Qi forced him. He couldn't help it."

He Jian had an unbelievable feeling, his heart was numb, and interrupted him, saying, "You know this in advance?"