Chapter 9

At more than four o'clock in the afternoon, Qi Yueran found the villa where He Jian was temporarily living according to the address. He Jian had ordered the servants to wait for him in advance. As soon as the car reached the gate of the courtyard, the iron door opened. Before he got out of the car, a servant came up to guide him.

Although He Jian just arrived in the whole city and lived here temporarily, the style of this villa is not small, not smaller than Qi's villa, and the interior decoration is also upscale. Although it is very high-end, it will not look like an upstart.

Qi Yueran was led into the villa by his servant, and Han Pinggao came over and said, "Mr. Qi, San Shao is waiting for you in the study, please come with me."

Qi Yueran nodded, followed Han Ping up the second floor, and the innermost part of his left hand was the study. He knocked on the door and heard He Jian's voice. Han Pinggao opened the door for him and closed the study door again after he entered.

He Jian greeted Qi Yueran and sat down and said with a smile, "It's the first time you come to me."

Qi Yueran took a look at He Jian's expression. He didn't know the attitude of He Jian's hype about the news of his family, but if he changed himself, he would be unhappy. He said, "Mr. He, this time I am here To apologize ... "

"Is it those 'I propose to you' reports?" He Jian raised an eyebrow, and suddenly thought that Wu Kai would be furious when he saw these reports. He came up with such a high-profile way to openly send roses, he wanted to Let the outside know that he and Qi's family are going to get married. Whoever thought that it would be better for Master Qi to start, this flower was sent by He Jian.

"Yes," Qi Yueran said, "I think Mr. He guessed it too. These reports were made by my dad, and I didn't think about it."

He Jian was silent for a long time. As soon as the report came out, the He family heard something again. Just now He didn't call Han Pinggao again. He just called him and said he would return as soon as possible. He Jian was reprimanded for a long time, and she put down the phone and Mrs. He secretly hit him again, and said what brought people back together, she took the decision of her son, no matter what status and status, like it.

He Jian was so embarrassed that he made him marry, and he always felt like a nightmare, ridiculous and funny. After just laughing, he was silent. If he and Qi were married, there would be a good reason to take care of him and shelter him. Moreover, he lived in the Qi family for more than 30 years. He Jian knew Master Qi, and Master Qi wanted to marry him with other wealthy families many times. But at that time, he concentrated on Qi Yuexin, and he Relations have become more and more rigid ...

Qi Yueran suddenly saw him, and he whispered to him, saying, "Three young?"

"Well ..." He Jian came back to her, and said, "What do you mean, would you marry me?"

Qi Yueran did not expect that he would say such a word after stunning God, his eyes widened and he looked at He Jian in surprise. He didn't speak right away, calmed down after being surprised, and pursed his lips as if hesitating.

In a wealthy family, marriage is essential, at least to expand their wings. Qi Yue is a realistic person, long past the age of fantasy love, he wants a career, not to be stepped on by others, not to let others crowd out. He Jian's sudden question made him hesitate.

He Jian knows him best, Qi Qi likes his elder brother more, but this relationship has no result, and it is impossible for two people to get married. Even if Qi doesn't get married now, there will definitely be a commercial marriage in the future, and he will not be happy every day when he faces a person he doesn't like or even a person he hates.