Chapter 6

He Jianlai came all the way to find Qi Qiranran first, and in addition, he really wanted to create a career on his own. The He family is rich and powerful, and he can't touch the edge of He Jian's pampering. He always feels a bit guilty after rebirth. If he can create a career on his own, He Jiansan Shao's reputation can also be restored. It is estimated that He Lao will be happy.

He Jian is familiar with the city and the development trend of the city in the next fifteen years. Perhaps he did not notice the value of the wasteland in the north of the city that year, and he missed a great opportunity. But if we start over again, we must grasp it.

Qi Yueran took He Jian to the north of the city and said that Qi Yueran was really not familiar with He Jian. Shortly after graduation, he was not experienced enough. Most of the time he was in the office. Besides that, he was too busy for entertainment and had few opportunities to run outside. Qi Chengran has only been here once.

The northern suburbs of the entire city are very remote and the place is quite large. It is very difficult to find a restaurant at noon. Qi Yueran has only been here once more. When he saw that it was more than twelve o'clock, he remembered that there was no place for lunch.

"It's better to find a place to invite Mr. He to lunch first," Qi Yueran said. "This place is biased, and there are probably no particular restaurants. Mr. He can take more care."

He Jian nodded and said, "I drive, you show the way."

After all, this is a memory of 15 years ago. He Jian doesn't remember where there is a restaurant, so let Qi Yueran give directions. Qi Yueran was stumped. He always had an assistant to take care of everything when he went out, and he only vaguely remembered it. He dared to guide the way and went back and forth for several times.

Qi Yueran saw the humble traffic light in front of him, and his face was a bit embarrassing. He was too young to say anything. He embarrassed and smiled, looking awkward.

He Jian couldn't help but smile, this crossing has been familiar for the third time, and said, "Are you hungry or not, you will go back anyway. If you are not hungry, how about I invite you to dinner?"

The two didn't go back until more than two in the afternoon. It was four o'clock in the urban area, so they found a restaurant to make lunch. After having lunch, He briefly sent Qi to go home, Qi Qi didn't want to bother him any more, but He Jian insisted on sending him, and finally sent him to the door of Qi's house.

Qi Yueran opened the door and hesitated a moment or said, "If He Sansha is not busy going back, how about going upstairs?"

He Jian glanced at him, and since Qi Yueran raised it, he would certainly not refuse, and nodded.

The maids of the Qi family were sight-seeing. When he saw He Sanshao coming again, he quickly went in and told Master Qi. Qi Lao was originally in the study, and when he heard someone said, he came down from the second floor and said, "He San Shao is here. I heard that you went to the north of the city today. How did it feel? Is it suitable for building a base?"

He Jian was invited to sit on the sofa in the living room and said with a smile: "Although I looked around, the place was a little bit biased, but there were few people and it was quiet. It doesn't need much convenient transportation to make the base, and it is a little bit mountainous and a little bit watery Suitable."

Mr. Qi nodded, and said politely, "This place seems to be waiting for He Sanshao to develop it. You see, we have lived in the whole place for decades, and we would not think of building a base. For others The base was built, and it has no connections. It is useless, or He San has little ability. "