Chapter 24

When He Jian arrived at the film and television base, it was more than four in the afternoon. Although it was not yet dinner, because the crew had a night scene lens at night, it was necessary to add a show, and dinner was eaten in advance. Field, it was dark and there was another scene.

Qi Yueran is still his nanny, eating with his little son Xia. The film in the film and television base is better than other bases. I don't know how many times, but it can't be compared to the chef invited at home. The taste of the cafeteria cauldron rice still has.

Qi Yueran doesn't care much about the food issue. He can bear it if he can. But An An was different. He was taken care of by his family from a young age and took care of everything. Another brother Xia Hang arranged for him. Now he sees a pile of cabbage and beans and potatoes on the plate. He has no appetite at all. It's not that there is no braised pork, but the little boy thought it was too greasy.

Qi Yueran said, "You still have to film at night. What if you're hungry when you're not eating? Otherwise, I'll let someone buy you something else."

"No, it's too much trouble." An Chan listened, frowning, and looked at the rice for a long time, and finally yanked a few mouthfuls, no other dishes moved.

When He Jian came, there were only the field staff and props who set up the venue. The rest time was short, and the actors went to eat. He also went to the dining room to find Qi Yueran, and when he arrived, he saw that Qi Yueran was "coaxing" An An to eat.

He Jian wanted to laugh a little. He felt that such a scene was a rare event. He had never had the experience of coaxing a child before. He contacted his peers or older people.

He walked over and Qi Yueran hadn't found him yet. It is indispensable to eat rice and look at artists from all directions, seeing that He Jian is not dressed normally, he should be a big man. Some recognize him at a glance, are they not the three youngest members of the He family, the big bosses of film and television bases?

He Jian sat next to Qi Yueran, reached out and patted his shoulder, and whispered, "Have you eaten?"

Qi Yueran nodded and asked him, "Are you ready to talk? It's early."

"No problem." He Jian glanced at An An next to him and said with a smile: "Just now Boss Xia called to tell me specifically that Mr. An came to the base, so I took care of it, I was afraid of anything. trouble."

An An heard over there. It would have been tangled with a face facing the rice on the table. Now it is even more ugly. When I do n’t hear it, I continue to pull white rice.

Qi Yue knew that An An was arguing with Xia Hang, so he put an elbow on He Jian's chest, let him stop talking, what to do if he annoyed Xia Xiaogong.

He Jian did not mention this problem anymore, but Zhiyi said more and more: "I haven't eaten yet. Come with me to see if there is anything left. I am really hungry after a busy day."

The film and television base is relatively remote, and there is nothing else out of the restaurant in the base. Qi Yueran accompanied He Jian to the kitchen to take a look. Naturally, when the big boss came, he couldn't live without food. Han Gaoping called in advance and arranged for it.

He Jian pulled Qi Yueran to sit elsewhere, didn't go back to An An, and said, "Are you tired of being a nanny?"

Qi Yue has an urge to roll his eyes. It stands to reason that An An should be bigger than himself. Don't look soft and beautiful on the outside, but he is frightening when talking about things. Even Qi Yueran, who has not been in the entertainment industry, knows that some things in the crew cannot be said, and some people cannot offend. However, An An could ignore this, and it was obviously being looked after by Xia Hang.