Chapter 22

Qi Yueran went downstairs to find Qi Yuexin, but unfortunately Qi Yuexin hadn't returned yet, and he could only return to the bedroom to wait. He can't work these days, and feels that what he did in the company is worthless. Leaning on the sofa for a while holding the documents, his eyelids became heavier and he fell asleep soon.

When He Jian returned, he saw that he was asleep, and he was holding a pile of crumbling materials in his hand. He couldn't help shaking his head and smiled, knowing that Qi Yue had been exhausted recently, so he didn't wake him up, but just took the information in his hand.

Qi Yueran is also neatly dressed in the bedroom. The white shirt and black suit pants look very formal. He Jian looked at him like this, he hadn't taken a bath yet, and he was uncomfortable sleeping in his clothes.

He Jian lightly unbuttoned Qi Yueran's shirt. Before he could change his pajamas, he heard a knock on the door.

It wasn't someone else who knocked on the door. Qi Yuexin came back and heard about what they were going to do.

Qi Yue didn't wake up, and He Jian didn't want people to wake him up, so he hurried out and opened the door. He was a little surprised to see Qi Yuexin. He stepped out of the bedroom, brought the door up, and stood in the corridor, without seeming to let Qi Yuexin enter and sit.

He Jian said, "Is there anything? Xiao Ran fell asleep. He has been too tired these days. Don't wake him up."

Qi Yuexin saw that He Jian came out and jumped a few times in his heart. Just seeing the glittering ring on his hand, his heart sank all the time, and it became even more uncomfortable to hear him say that the more caring and caring he became.

Qi Yuexin had an unhappy expression on his face and said, "I heard people say that Xiao Ran is coming back. Why didn't he tell me? Do you think I'm a burden, so ..."

He Jian smiled and said, "You misunderstood. I just told Xiao Ran. He has been waiting for you to come back to tell you. As a result, Mr. Qi came back late. Xiao Ran accidentally fell asleep. This matter I Just as Mr. Qi said. "

If He Jian was still Qi Yueran from his last life, how could he make his elder brother a little unhappy and misunderstand himself, he would have coaxed him for a long time. But now that he heard Qi Yuexin say this, he felt unhappy, he didn't want others to misunderstand Qi Yueran.

"I made a temporary decision to return to the whole city tomorrow. The film and television base of the whole city is almost ready, so I hurried. Xiao Ran considers that Mr. Qi's legs are still being treated, so I have some troubles whether you stay or go back. But I think it's better for Mr. Qi to decide for himself, so as not to regret it later. "

Qi Yuexin was silent and looked away from him. He was also shaken, although he hoped to return to the full presence, but if his legs are good, then he will never have to be a dwarf, and he will never be worse than anyone else.

He Jian saw that he was not talking, and said, "This matter is urgent, there may not be too much time for consideration. If Mr. Qi is going back, he will leave early in the morning. If Mr. Qi is not going back, the people in the He family will also take care of him Okay, you can rest assured. "

Qi Yuean woke up after a little sleep, and he still wondered why he didn't tell the whole thing to his brother. Rubbing his heavy eyes, he stood on the sofa arm. He didn't wake up dimly, his legs were weak, but as soon as he stood up, he felt something slipped from his arm.

Qi Yue was startled, and finally he was sober. He looked down and turned out to be his white shirt, but he was naked with his upper body ...

Qi Yue was a little dumbfounded, wondering what was going on, and he froze for four or five seconds. Before he could calm down, he heard a "click", and the door opened. He Jian came in while talking to someone, and then closed the door.