Chapter 28

Xia Hang did not know the entanglement between He Jian and the Wu family, so when he heard the news that Qi Yueran and An Ying were kidnapped, the first reaction was that Ren Ye was a ghost. This kind of thing is done. He hurried to He Jian's villa, and then let people directly contact Ren's head.

Han Gaoping checked the location and showed it in a factory on the outskirts of the city. This factory is Wu's family, but after the Wu family began to split, the factory was taken away by Wu Kai's sister Wu Hui.

He Jian looked at the map on the computer, and his expression immediately cooled down. If Ren Jiu kidnapped Qi Yueran, it would not be possible to bring it to Wu Hui's territory. Changing to a kidnapping for money is unlikely to offend He Jian and the Wu family.

Wu Kai deliberately brought people to Wu Hui's place to deliberately get married. He only served as He Jian or the second-generation ancestor who knew nothing about eating, drinking, and having fun. Qi Yueran had a locator on his body. Wu Kai had expected it, so he deliberately bought money from the factory and arranged this good show, but the trick of getting into trouble was too crude.

He Jian clenched his fists with both hands, thinking for two seconds, and said, "Call Wu Hui to ask someone. Position it without breaking, keep checking. Gaoping, you take someone to the factory with me."

"Three young people," Han Gaoping, who is also a deliberate person, said, "IMHO, if three young people suspected that this was planned by Wu Kai, I think Master Qi could not be locked up in that factory. Wu Kaihe Wu Hui's relationship is very bad ... maybe ... "

He Jian raised his hand to stop his words, and said, "Let's go first. If Xiaoran is still there, it may not be missed at all."

Han Gaoping immediately hesitated, and immediately agreed. He understood He Jian's words, and it seemed that San Shao's alignment was really in love.

As soon as He Jian took the man out of the villa, Xia Hang happened to park his car outside. Xia Hang now has no time to question or find the responsibility of anyone, and asked directly: "Did anyone find it? Has the kidnapper called?"

He Jian didn't explain to him in detail, and hurriedly got into the car, and Xia Hang followed.

They were out of the city, and Han Gaoping said suddenly, "Three young people, the signal from the factory is broken."

As soon as Xia Hang heard this, he immediately got up and looked nervous. He said, "The signal is broken?"

He Jian said, "What about the other one?"

Han Gaoping said, "After leaving the factory, it looks like I'm going into the city."

……………………

Qi Yueran saw the shards splashing out, all the cold sweat came out. That shard is nothing else, or a small locator. He wanted to delay for a while, maybe he could wait for He Jian to save people. But unexpectedly, it was discovered by Wu Kai.

With a click, Wu Kai stepped on the locator with one foot. With the crisp sound, Qi felt that he raised his throat and eyes with a heart, and became even more nervous.

Wu Kai laughed: "Come with me now." He said, walking back again, pulling Qi Yueran half-embraced and walking towards the door.

As soon as the door opened, there were many people standing outside, Wu Kai said, "Bring the Xia family boy, please be careful." Those people agreed, and came in two to pull up An An, and then they were together. Go out.

There are also sounds of machines in the factory, and someone was watching on the way. Seeing Wu Kai finally came out, he said, "You can come out, you will be discovered in a long time."