Chapter 2

Qi Yueran entered the company for a little over half a year, and Father Qi asked him to exercise in the subsidiary first, and then took over the business completely after having experience. During this period, he talked about several cooperations without any omissions, and talked smoothly. But this does not mean that he is doing well in the company.

The young master of the Qi family, who just completed his studies and became the vice president of the company, how many seniors and new employees feel unconvinced? Everyone has a higher heart than the sky, and feels that they do their best, and no one else can compare to themselves. Therefore, Qi Yueran was even subconsciously placed in the ranks of the son-in-law's richer second-generation relationship, even if he had the ability.

According to He Jian, Han Pinggao directly called Qi Yueran there. Coincidentally, when the call came in, Qi became more and more in a meeting, and the two sides of the different genres in the conference room were struggling.

Qi Yueran did not bring a cell phone into the conference room. The cell phone was left with the assistant, and the assistant would tell him if something happened. It was just that the assistant answered the phone. When he heard that it was Master He's three masters, he immediately hesitated.

It's no secret that He Jian came to the whole city. The heated discussions in the business district all racked their brains and thoughts on how to tie up. But who would have expected, the three young people in the He family actually called first.

The assistant didn't dare to neglect, hurriedly holding the mobile phone, knocked on the door and entered the conference room. He came to Fuerhe Qi Yueran and said, "Vice President, Mr. He Jian's call from assistant, you see ..."

Although the assistant said it was not loud, people around him heard it. Qi Yue raised her eyebrows in surprise. He had never contacted the He family before, and he did not know why He Jian suddenly called himself. But he knew it was a good opportunity.

Qi Yueran took a cell phone and spoke to the next president, then went out to answer the phone.

Han Pinggao only conveyed the meaning of He Jian, saying that he wanted to have a light meal with him. I didn't know that Fang was inconvenient, and by the way talked about cooperation.

Qi Yue was even more surprised. The three youngest members of the He family actually came to find cooperation with themselves, and frowned. Han Pinggao on the other side of the phone said: "Specific cooperation issues, San Xiao will talk to you in person. If you can, please set a time now, I will tell San Xiao."

He Jian did not call Qi Yueran in person, he just sat on the sofa of the villa and looked at the information of Qi's head office and several subsidiaries. He flipped back and forth, not as calm as usual, a little irritable, and everyone with a good eye could see it, it seemed that his mind was not on the data.

To face oneself more than ten years ago, it is a complicated thing for almost everyone. He Jian looked forward to it for a long time, and he could immediately protect himself, correct those mistakes that should not have happened before, and prevent himself from ending miserably. But he felt unprepared and didn't know what attitude and expression should be used to look at his young self. He had too much regret and hatred for his past.

Han Pinggao quickly made a phone call and walked back, saying: "Mr. Qi invites you to Qi's house the next day. You can talk about cooperation at dinner time."

He Jian nodded and let Han Pinggao leave.

On the first day of the whole city, He Jiasan Shao took the initiative to contact Qi Jiaxiaogong, Qi Yueran, and the matter spread quickly. There was no secret in the circle at all, and one day was enough.