Chapter 3

When He Jian saw Qi Yuexin's legs, she remembered many previous events, which was inevitable. When Qi Yueran turned around, he saw that the third son of the He family looked at his elder brother, and his complex eyes could not tell what it was like.

Qi Yueran still does not understand his feelings for his elder brother. According to his mother's words, Xiao Ran was too sticky with his brother, thinking that it was just his family.

He saw that He Jian had been looking here, and Qi Yuexin's eyes did not look like he had met for the first time. Overall it was uncomfortable to watch.

Qi Yueran supported Qi Yuexin, and his body moved a half step away to cut off He Jian's eyes. But he wouldn't make himself look impolite, he said to He Jian: "He San Shao, please, dinner is ready."

"Thank you for taking the lead." He Jian returned to Shen Er, and nodded with a smile. Hearing Qi Yueran's voice seemed to be like a light in the dark gray, which made him feel hopeful, and the unhappiness and gloomyness before had also dispersed.

Every piece of furnishings and layouts of the Qi family is familiar and cannot be familiar anymore. In fact, he can be familiar with cars everywhere without taking others.

The company declared bankruptcy. When he left Quanlin, the courtyard of the villa of Qi family had been taken away by the Wu family. Speaking of which he left the villa for only a few months, but also wanted to take a closer look at each place.

He Jian followed Qi Qiuran inwardly and looked around. This reaction made others feel normal. Although there was not much distance, the old man said to him "please" no less than five or six times along the way.

He Jian felt a bit shameful, and couldn't bear his father being so kind to him. While lamenting the power of the He family, he did not expect God to take care of him, and he was reborn in the third master of the He family.

He Jian is the youngest son of the He family. It is needless to say that Mrs. He loves pride and self-indulgence. Although Mr. He is usually serious, he can never punish He Jian with all his heart. He Jian naturally realized the concern of his family after his rebirth, which he had rarely experienced before.

He Jian has never complained that his parents hurt his older brother more, because since the older brother's leg was injured, He Jian feels guilty, and he has also changed his way to please his brother, so he feels normal when his parents are partial.

It just makes him not understand that his parents also treat outsiders better than him. They opened their eyes to the little kid's net in Wu's house, and they asked again. The elder brother even gave information to Wu's surname, and the company at his home was destroyed by Wu's family. After all this, no one said that Wu's sentence was bad, but he became a vicious villain.

Everyone entered the table together, and Grandpa Qi asked people to go up to the dish and said, "This is a small place, not as big as a big city, and the food and drink are not very delicate. He Sansha is a person who has seen the world. Don't let it go. "

He Jian said, "Mr. Qi is very polite. I didn't come here to play this whole time. I can eat enough, but I don't care about those." He glanced sideways at Qi Yueran next to himself, He went on to say, "I do n’t hide from you. This time I came here to experience everything, and I did n’t want to rely on my family to help me. I wanted to get a career on my own. Cooperation, I don't know if it's abrupt. "

Although Qi Yueran was prejudiced against him, he didn't give up his face when he said that, "It was a coincidence that I also went into the company to hone and have a lesson with He San." There was a sneer in his heart, letting Whoever listened did not believe that the family would ignore the three young masters. He Sanshao has not yet come to the whole advent, almost the entire business district knows that there is such a big man coming. Not only in the business district, but also in the official way.