"It's okay now. Calm down, take a deep breath..." Was the only thing she heard before her black out.

✧♡✧

For Wooyoung class, there is no teacher yet. So the class being wild and loud, luckily not disturbing others. He was placed on the back, near the back door. Weirdly, his ears could heard a beeping sound from the next class. Wooyoung's body straight up, taking San and Yeonjun attention who sat near him.

"Wooyoung-ah, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked. Wooyoung eyes averted to the person running out the next class. He immediately followed it as he knew who it was. Until at the stairs, he can see that her body was numb and about to fall. He pulled her hand to turn it around and hugged it.

"It's okay now. Calm down, take a deep breath in and breath out slowly-" He whispered while his hand rubbing circle on her back. When y/n's body not reacting, he realized her already black out.

Wooyoung lift her body in bridal style to bring her to the infirmary. Unfortunately, someone blocking the path.

"Move." He told Seonghwa sternly, glaring straight to his eyes.

"Let me bring her." Seonghwa fight back, gritted his teeth.

Wooyoung tried to walk passed him, but Seonghwa only move forward.

"You don't even know her. Don't act like one." He clenching his fist while the other one tighten the grip of y/n's medicine.

"What if i know her more than you?" Wooyoung spatted back.

He just walked pass him and walked to the infirmary. When he arrived with y/n passed out on his arm, the nurse told him to put her down. After that, the nurse check on her and realized her heartbeat was calm. She turned her head towards Wooyoung, and y/n back.

"Weird, everytime she passed out, her heart was beating like crazy but now..." She mumbled.

"What's wrong? Is she fine?"

"Uh? Uh- yeah. Luckily, she's...fine."

The nurse stared at him. Wooyoung's furrowed, then she snapped back. "Yes, she just need a rest. She will get up soon." She convinced him and continued her work.

"Can i-" She looked at him.

"Can i wait for her to wake up?"

"Okay, i will informed to your teacher. And her parents." The nurse smiled and left.

Wooyoung turned his head to her unconscious body, laying on the bed. He took a chair and sat beside the bed, holding her pale hand. "I'm sorry." He started teary, kissing y/n's hand between his.

Seonghwa behind the door, peaking at the scene. ' What's his relationship with y/n?' He thought with his hand gripping tight y/n's medicine.

✧♡✧

"Cupcake, i'm sorry because i need to leave you." Wooyoung said, holding her hand.

"It's okay. I will miss baby but i have my family here. Baby too got your family so you need to follow them." She smiled.

"I love you. Let's meet again here and get married." He hugged her body as they both started crying.

"I love baby too. I will marry baby in twenty. Promise?" They pulled out the hugs.

"Promise."

"Wooyoung, we need to go now. We don't want to miss our flight." Mrs. Jung persuade his son who is still hugging the girl.

"Wait- i have something for you." Y/n let out a black toy ring for him. She put it on his ring-finger.

"I have mine too." She smile widely showing the ring on her finger.

"Thank you. You're so cute." Wooyoung pinch her cheeks lightly. He always did that when she shown her cuteness. They chuckled, after a sec they silence.

Her eyes shot open with a gasped.

"Cu- no, y/n. You're okay?" He worried when saw her sat up.

Y/n saw him, and her eyes getting teary. "W-wooyoung." She whimpered. He looked at her, softly. Then smiled with sad eyes.

He pulled her in his embrace. "I'm sorry." She cried on his shoulder. "It's okay y/n. It's okay." Wooyoung caressed her hair up and down gently.

"I miss you. I miss you so much." "I miss you too." His eyes finally let out a tears, a relief sigh left his mouth.

✧♡✧

After Hyeji convincing Mrs. Kim. They continued the class, but Seonghwa still hasn't come back. So she assumed they already fine. When the class ended, she walked out the class for checking them on.

Before she continued walk through the hallway, she felt someone followed behind her.

"Hey-" A hand tapped her shoulder, with her reflexes action, Hyeji twisting the person's hand.

"Ahhh ow ow oww." Her eyes widened know who it was. Hyeji turned around, meeting eyes with the person.

"Oww ow ow." San still groan in pain when her body turned around.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry." Hyeji let go his hand and apologize. He hissed in pain, rubbing his arm.

"I-its okay." He managed to smile. She watched him putting down his hurt hand.

"W-why are you following me?" She asked with nervous.

"I just wanna asked you where is the infirmary."

"Ouh. I-i also on the way there."

"Really? Then let's go together." San suggested, with bright smile. Hyeji was melting inside saw his dimple.