𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩

"My loyal followers, I have an important matter to discuss to" Their eyes glances at each individual, "Please remember these words,"

"For when I am gone, never to be seen. Stay inside within the walls, no one is ever allowed to be outside without permission. For I cannot protect you, or watch over you, Someone out there and the Archons will help to find me. Stay patient my daisies"

"That was the last I heard about her," Rex lapis looks at the traveler. "Wow! She must be caring! Paimon's curious about this archon!" Paimon exclaimed, looking at the traveler who was also in awe. "Zhongli! Is there something wrong?" Paimon took notice of the gloom aura surrounded the ex-god. "Ah, Y/N was a really lovely archon. 

It seemed like her disappearance has affected each Archon." Zhongli summoned a paper from his palm. "This was the contract she and I agreed on, here you can read it, traveler" Aether took the paper from his hand before reading it.

CONTRACT

This contract will be given by the name:

Quartzite

Rex Lapis

This contract will be made at Quartize Throne room, By the names of these individuals they agree upon the terms below:

Rex lapis:

1. Provide guidance or help towards Quartzite's people

2. Assist hold a seal underneath the Throne room

3. Provide assistance towards Quartize future problems

Quartzite:

1. Provide pieces of information and research that Rex Lapis needs assistance for

2. 20% of her knight's authority

3. Provide assistance with decreasing dangerous enemies in Liyue

By the terms agreed above, both parties will agree within the signature below

QUARTZITE

REX LAPIS

"Woah, that's shocking!" Paimon looked at Zhongli who has been looking over the fences. "Our contract lasts for a lifetime, even if I retire as an Archon, I cannot break this contract." Aether gives the contract back to Zhongli, who taken it as if it's fragile. 

"Where can we find this Archon?" Paimon questioned the brunette. "You can ask Baal," Zhongli simply answered, "You mean the Electro archon? But we're wanted as right now" Paimon told the male, "I heard, but it is a possibility to meet her as Baal herself not Raiden Shogun" Zhongli gave a piece of paper to Aether, "Take this, show this to her and she will answer your questions about the Quartz Archon" Aether accepted the paper before putting it in a safe place. "I do hope you find her, she is missed by her people and the archons too" Zhongli started walking away.

CHAPTER III Prologue

The Vanished Archon

Started

───── ❝ 𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩 ❞ ─────

hi, I'm alive yesyes. its school year that means me getting bored and random story ideas 💃

 its school year that means me getting bored and random story ideas 💃