Chapter 32

WARNING
This chapter contains descriptive violence.

_________________________

Harry

8 years ago

"Harry, what are you planning to do to him?"

My gaze was riveted on the trees surrounding the parking lot, waiting for the opportune moment to take action. I turned my face to Niall, who was sitting in the back seat next to me. He looked at me questioningly. We were all in the car: Niall, Liam, Louis and me. Liam was sitting behind the wheel of the motionless car, loading his gun with bullets. Louis was sitting on the passenger side, focused on testing our earbuds. The plan must not fail. He had to make sure everything went perfectly.

"I haven't decided yet if I'm going to kill him." I replied to Niall.

He didn't seem worried or scared. I actually knew I wanted to kill this man, but I didn't want to confess it to Niall yet. I didn't want all of them involved at first, but Niall was the one I most regretted being involved. He's like my little brother. I always felt the need to protect him.

In the past month, I have asked Louis a lot of questions about different surveillance systems. I learned on my own how to hack computer systems, but Louis is the expert. He began to find it strange that I was asking him so many questions. Finally, when Liam came across the guns in my apartment, they figured out what I was up to. I knew I would have a hard time doing all of this without them, but initially I planned to do it all on my own, my redemption.

There has not been a day since the fire that I have not been consumed with guilt. My uncle hardly spoke to me during the years that I lived with him, to believe that he considered me guilty of the death of his sister too.

A scandal has erupted in recent months. Ben Creed, a man in charge of an orphelinat, raped and beat the children who lived in his orphelinat. For inexplicable reasons, he escaped unscathed. He would be my first victim. I was going to make this man pay for the wrong he did.

We were parked in the empty parking lot of the orphanage. By studying the movements of Ben Creed in the last weeks, we discovered that he still lives there. I glanced at Louis who was typing on his computer keyboard browsing the orphanage's security cameras. "It's good I found him. I'll keep you updated on his movements in your earpieces." He explained to us, giving us the earpieces. "I turned off the recording of the cameras, you can go."

I lowered the ski mask to my face before stepping out of the car with Liam. Niall got behind the wheel as I and Liam entered the building. Liam silently closed the door behind us. "Louis, where is he?" I whispered, pressing the microphone on my earpieces.

I watched as Liam scanned the surroundings, standing guard. He held his gun in his hands, ready to shoot in when needed.

"Second floor, first door on the left. He's been in the dark in front of his computer screen for several minutes, now's the perfect time guys." Louis indicated to us.

I met Liam's gaze, who nodded at me. We climbed the steps then turned to the left as Louis had indicated to us. Liam raised his gun at Ben, his back to us. The open door allowed us to attend the scene. I was petrified. He was jerking his dick,

while watching child pornography.

I was seized with nausea, completely disgusted by what we had just caught him doing.