Request Page

Hey this Is the Request Page If you have read the description you know that this is a sans aus book I will make others with other fandoms but this book is specifically for the sans aus fandom that also includes multiverse aus like dreamswap,swapdream,Lunar/nightswap and More Because they too are apart of this fandom and if you have your own aus that you would like too add into your stories please let me know Note: you can also request reader& or y/n x sans aus but I have an opinion on female y/n my reason being there overused so I dislike it when there used in a lot of ships so if there are multiple requests with female y/n I might decline or just not make them but there is still a chance I will make them. I will make two other books they both are sans aus related and both have interesting plots one I am still working on and the other I will finish the prologue and then if you like it I will put and author note that you can comment on that is to give me info so like if you like it just some info and I will be making my own covers when I can for story's. Note none of the characters are mine unless said so and so are the world and multiverse all credits go to the original creator of them and none of the images are made by me unless said so either all credits to the original artist and creators of the images and most of the time I just search in internet-Google to find images I will try to make my own art though it will take some Time though so please be patient also when requesting for story's to be made please make sure to give me ideas my mind can come up with amazing things but it can't come from nothing I'm kinda shy and this is my first time doing this but I'm good at stuff like this though my art can say  bye it's not nearly as good as some of my friends so that is a reason the art takes a long time I try my best to make it look good and neat though neat would be hard and I have ADHD so I'm sorry if my art is a little bad I get distracted easily and can keep myself on one thing only for any one who has done there fair share of research on ADHD you should know some things about ADHD.