MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE

Hello everyone I don't know were all of you live in the world but I live in America and I don't know if everyone around the world celebrates Christmas/Christmas eve but there is still other celebrations so I guess happy whatever celebration it is for you. Its currently Christmas eve so I'm just writing this as an a/n and yes I'm writing this in the middle of the night from where I am in the world it's technically day seeing as its an but who cares is dark outside. I'm here to let you know there might be delays on writing stories but I will try to get out the stories out as soon as possible sorry for the long wait I hope you understand. Reminder I also love to read and draw so most of the time when I'm on wattpad I'm just here to read and I only write when I get inspired or if I want to. As you can see that's a thing that happens so it causes a delay in stories being written. I will try to get a story on this request book but I will also be updating so stuff like the request page. There might also be new trailers for books I'm going to be making. Hopefully I get out some stories by the end of my Christmas break. Anyway thank you all for reading this I really hope that you understand. Have a Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve or whatever Celebration you have bye everyone have a great Christmas/whatever Celebration it is for you bye everyone.