" The question you need to ask yourself is are you even still back together."

" Of course we are . Right ? I mean you don't think he thinks i ended it . I threw his phone down the stairs and crashed his car but for us that's a normal Tuesday ."

" We have a job tonight so decide quick ."

" I'm still absolutely seething . I don't even know where we stand . I need to get ready . Where is he ?"

" Should be in his room . I don't know ."

She walked out and saw me walking toward my room .

" Ace ?"

" Yeah ."

" Can we put this on pause . The kiss and everything."

" More than happy to ."

" We'll talk tomorrow or something. Right now the job needs to be the main focus ."

She walked into her room and i didn't see her for a couple hours . I showered and changed . Mason and Greg were ready , we were waiting on Sophia .

She walked down the stairs in a tiny black dress . It fit her perfectly hugging each curve and making her tits look fucking amazing .
She has never looked bad in anything .

" Boys my eyes are up here ."

She winked before strutting out the door. I walked after her mesmerised by her .
She sat into Greg's car .

" I feel like i'm being punished ."

" That's because you are ."

" You look beautiful."

" I know . I always do ."

Greg got in the drivers side and Mason in the front seat . Sophia sat the other side of the car . I moved to the middle .

" I don't want you beside me sorry . I need personal space ."
She laughed as she said it .

" Gonna be a long night isn't it ?"

" Very ."

We parked and got out . There was people smoking outside and every guys head turned toward Sophia .

Out of habit i moved to take her hand .

" Don't even think about it ."

She followed Greg inside and he moved his arm round her guiding her through.
I really do hate myself .

Our guy hasn't showed up yet . It's a simple handoff . He has a usb with information i want . I have money . Done deal .

We all took a few shots . Maybe twenty minutes later Sophia relaxed a lot more . She was very tense .

She was leaning against the side of the bar . My arms trapped her in . The two boys were talking . She reached up and fixed my hair .

" There's a blonde girl over there . Just your type ."

" I'm more into brunettes. With green eyes ."