15.

• Sophia

I woke up to an empty bed . I got up confused and looked around the room . Then i heard Ace downstairs.

I walked down the stairs in this beautiful house , natural light spilling in and i just felt amazing .

Then i saw Ace standing by the counter on his phone . We're in a weird place right now but i kinda like it . I walked over to him sitting up on the counter .

" Good morning."

He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before handing me a plate with a bagel on it . I was still comprehending what just happened. It's almost like we're in another universe where somehow me and Ace are a couple .

" Eat quick we need to leave today i've shit to deal with . I packed your bag ."

I ate the bagel and went to get dressed in the clothes Ace already had picked out for me .
It was just leggings and one of his hoodies .

I walked out to his jeep and got in beside him . We started the hour long car ride back to the house . Once we pulled onto the highway Ace rested his hand on my leg .

We were just chatting when he brought up how nice having a break was .

" I mean i've been working since i was 16 maybe younger so it was nice to get a break . Especially with you ."

He looked at me for a second then turned back to the road.

" I actually enjoyed myself . You're a lot nicer when you're relaxed ."

" You have that affect on me ."

We were about 10 minutes from the house when Ace pulled over and turned the engine off .He looked over at me and sighed .

" I've put this off long enough. These two days were like fucking amazing and i don't know about you but this 'keep if professional thing ' isn't working for me so what are we ."

My heart immediately started racing . I'm not ready for any type of commitment i just like attention it never goes any further but i also do have feelings for Ace .How do i answer him .

" I guess we're seeing how things go . Let's give this a try then ."

He interlocked our fingers and gave the back of my hand a kiss .

" Mine now , no going back ." He gave me a wink and continued back to the house .

We walked in and left our bags in the hallway. Mason came out of the living room . Ace went to go make food and i dragged Mason into the living room .

" Guess what ."

" You had sex again didnt you ."

" No ."

" That's a surprise . What then ."

" Ace and i decided to give things a try ."

" No fucking way . Ace actually has feelings ?"

" We literally know two different versions of that man ."

Ace walked in with a granola bar in his hand .

He sat down beside me and moved my legs onto his lap . Mason was acting like a school girl .

" Mason if you don't quit it i'll shoot Gloria."

" Who's Gloria ."

" My mom ." Mason sent daggers across the room to Ace who only smirked .

" Ace don't be a dick ."