31: Misunderstanding?

Start from the beginning

"Please. Just once... you're in deep misunderstanding." Jungkook said, his voice sounding desperate, just like the one that Taehyung had that night when no one listened to him.

Taehyung scoffed and pushed him out with both of his hands but Jungkook being stronger, caught both of his hands and instead, pulled him out of the door, closing the door behind him in an instant.

Everything happened so fast that Taehyung couldn't resist. But when he noticed that they were out of the house and Jungkook was standing close to him, he tried to push him again but failed.

Jungkook again grabbed his wrist, gently this time, and pinned him against the wall.

"It wasn't me! I didn't do that all to you! I can't do that to anyone Kim, and there was you, how can I do that?" Taehyung scoffed at that and somehow freed his wrists.

"Really? I never knew that Mr. Jeon is so much kind-hearted because I just saw you as a devil!" Jungkook sighed and stepped back a little because Taehyung was looking calmer now.

"I wasn't nice to you, yeah.. but why would I do that?"

"To kick me out! To make Seoyun hate me! To make me miserable! I can count more if you want." Taehyung snapped out in his deep voice, his jaw clenched in anger. He was furious at the irony of the other, asking him why would he do that.

Jungkook licked his lips and rubbed his temple lightly with his right-hand finger.

"And why do you think so?"

Taehyung gasped angrily at that and pointed to himself in utter disbelief.

"You're asking why I think so? Me?" Jungkook frowned as Taehyung was chuckling to himself, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Kim-"

"YOU! You're the one who always tried to push me away from Seoyun! You always told me, or more like threatened me to stay away from her! You said that she isn't mine! You spilled the drink on me, and made me look stupid! Made me work under you to humiliate me more! Why did you do this all? Hunh? Because you wanted to separate me from her!" Taehyung spat, jabbing his finger over the other's chest harshly.

"You did this all and now you're asking me why I think so? I never thought that you hate me this much, Mr. Jeon."

"I never hate you, Kim, I can't hate you."

Taehyung stepped forth and grabbed his collar, jerking him forward, leaving a little distance between their faces.

"You did Jeon. In your hate and jealousy, you did this all to me. But, you've no idea... you practically destroyed me.. completely. I lost everything because of you. I lost-" Taehyung's eyes filled with tears in front of Jungkook's dark orbs. He saw as the brunette's bottom lip was tugged between his teeth harshly.

"Kim-"

"I lost my job, my dignity, my first love, even my- my family." His voice broke at the end and his grip loosened on the collar.

"Just because of your jealousy, Jeon. You did so wrong... you went too far." Taehyung mumbled and wiped his tears that were now falling freely.

He didn't notice, how Jungkook's hand's fists were tight, how his own eyes became glossy when he saw him crying.

"If you loved her that much, you could've talked to me properly. Why this way?" Jungkook stayed silent as Taehyung kept on mumbling his buried anger.

"I wasn't that selfish to take her away if you love her truly." Jungkook closed his eyes hearing that, and inhaled deeply.

"If you wanted me away, you should've asked her too.. but why you targeted me like that?" Taehyung looked up this time again and by now, his face was red from crying and the cold wind.

"Who said I like her?" Jungkook asked after a moment, taking Taehyung by surprise who again wiped his tears, harshly.

"What? You said-"

"I never said that, Kim."

"But you always said to stay away from her. Doesn't it mean you were jealous? You wanted me away from you both!"

"I just wanted you away from her." Jungkook quickly said.

"It means the same Jeon, what you're trying to prove now?"

Jungkook sighed and looked around with his shaky pupils. While Taehyung waited for his response with a frown.

"She- she wasn't for you."

"See! You're saying the same thing again. You can say it clearly now, be a man Jeon. If you like her then say it clearly!"

"Why should I, when I don't." Jungkook calmly said and stepped back, eyes now focused on Taehyung who was standing in confusion, eyes still sparkling with tears and his brown hairs waving with the cold gush of winds.

"Listen, Jeon.. whatever it is. I- I clearly lost this, OK. Just please, leave me alone. After your disgusting act, no one wants me.. not even Seoyun... I'm sure of it. So, there isn't any point in wasting our time. I can't forget or forgive you easily, but I'll try." Tearing his gaze from the persistent one, Taehyung stated defeated. He was tired, so much tired of this war that both had.

"You- you can have her." He mumbled lastly and turned to enter the house but a hand stopped him again.

"Please, Jeon. I'm tired, leave me alone. I can't fight you anymore... please. I'm so.. so much tired after losing everything." A sob interrupted him that he had been trying to control for so long.

Jungkook felt a very deep pang on that and knelt in front of the other, the loud thud made the latter frown and turn to see the male on the ground. 

"I did so wrong by treating you rudely. But I never tried to hurt you Taehyung." His name sounded so different from Jungkook's mouth.

"You may never believe me but I want to tell you one thing......I never ever liked her. She is nothing to me.. and can never be." Taehyung bit his lips harshly and again turned to leave but stopped hearing the words.

"Because I always wanted you... and I still want you Kim Taehyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum 😏

Short but like a shot🤭