Chapter 47: Country Summer Wedding

********************************************

Kinsey had asked Kellie to be her maid-of-honor. The taller blond was ecstatic that Kinsey had asked her. Bethany, Lori, Eric's mother Joan, Kellie's mother Stacy were some of the women Kellie had called to come to the bachelorette party she was throwing for Kinsey. Kellie had thrown a small little party that all the kids could attend to earlier in the day. She knew that it was important to Kinsey for all the kids to be involved and that she wouldn't want to not include them in the parties. The true bachelor party was for all the big girls. 

They started out with having a good dinner. Kellie was forcing her to wear a little sparkly crown that read "Bride-to-Be" across it. Kinsey felt silly but kind of special at the same time. She liked getting to spend some time with "the girls" all who've gone down this road. All through dinner her companions were sharing stories of their weddings, bachelorette parties, and how they met their spouses. Joan and Stacy were even sharing tips and tricks they'd been told and had learned in their many years of marriage.

After dinner, they headed off to one club for some drinks and dancing. Kinsey was a light-weight when it came to drinking. It wasn't the type of place Joan or Stacy would go to but they enjoyed watching the young ladies dancing and having a good time. Stacy and Joan had been shocked when Eric & Kellie told them about their divorce. They both found it strange that they claimed to still love one another, had no ill feelings towards one another, and yet were going to divorce. It was even stranger that they were helping the other with finding a new mate.

When Eric told Joan about Kinsey, she was skeptical. Hearing about the five kids made her skepticism even worse. Upon meeting the young lady, however, started to change her mind. Kellie explaining everything to her really helped the older woman in understanding Kinsey and what the six of them had been through. Seeing Eric with Kinsey was all she needed to accept the young woman. He was head-over-heels in love with this young woman and absolutely adored her siblings. He was planning on adopting all six of them as his own. She was going to have grandchildren to spoil! Of course all five of those kids had wormed their way into her heart and she loved them already.

A few hours into the "party", and Bethany made the suggestion that they all go out and get something new pierced. Stacy just laughed while Joan shook her head in disbelief. The others were more willing so they paid their tab and headed out to find a good tattoo parlor. Kinsey wasn't the flashy, "hey look at me" type so Kellie suggested getting her belly button pierced. It was very sexy and she could show off her piercing whenever she wanted or keep it hidden for only Eric to see. Kinsey liked that idea! Joan said she'd pay for Kinsey's piercing which shocked the Bride-to-Be! She thanked her soon-to-be mother-in-law who only hugged her with a smile.

It took a while for her to pick out the right piercing. It had to be feminine and pretty but not slutty. Kellie was getting her belly button pierced too and was being prepped while Kinsey continued to search. Finally she found a very pretty Hawaiian flower belly ring. Lori said that it fit Kinsey and that she'd look really good with it. Even Joan approved of what she'd picked out. With a head nod, she made her decision. The piercer had her follow him to his chair so he could prep her for the piercing.

It surprised her that it didn't hurt all that much, the tattoo hurt much worse than this, and how quickly it was done. She was looking at it in the mirror while Lori was getting her new piercing. Kellie smiled at the soon-to-be Mrs. Bass as she looked at the cute little metal flower dangling from her belly button. Once everyone who wanted piercings had gotten them, they paid out and headed off to their next destination. To Kinsey's surprise it was a strip club! Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she was dragged inside. She was the only virgin in this group and seeing half-naked males seemed a bit wrong. Kellie ordered some drinks for everyone as they found a table and got settled. Stacy and Joan were actually having a good time which seemed to relax Kinsey a bit.