A fun morning

As hard as Eric tried, it took him a long time to get to sleep. He kept rubbing her back and kissing her forehead. The feeling of her sleeping next to him, her body entangled with his, feeling her breath on his bare skin……. he never wanted wanted to forget this feeling. Although she was nervous about sleeping in bed with him, she found herself so at ease and comfortable with him. He held her tightly to him, was rubbing her back gently, and would softly kiss her forehead every so often.

His body was very warm, his arms very muscular. It took her off guard as to how much she actually liked sleeping next to him. To her surprise, it didn’t take her long to drift off to sleep. When she woke up, she found herself laying on her right side. There was a tattooed arm around her neck holding her chest to him and another arm wrapped firmly yet protectively around her waist. His face was buried in her hair and neck. Their legs were tangled together but she was still very comfortable. As she laid there trying to wake up, the smell of bacon and coffee wafted to her nose.

“Mmm coffee….” He mumbled into her neck, “And good morning to you, sweetheart.”

She giggled quietly, “Mornin’ Eric.”

He rolled them over so they were on their backs and then quickly pulled her over so he could kiss her good morning. She sighed happily as they laid there just kissing. The 5’9 bass player didn’t think he could be any happier than he was at that very moment. Hayden and Bella ran in and jumped up on the bed. Eric just laughed as the two toddlers tried to hug him. Kinsey sat up with a smile as the small children began bugging Eric on what they were going to do today.

He told them that they would have to wait and see. Breakfast was hopefully going to be done soon so Kinsey told them to go wash their hands and ask for help if they needed it. Eric pulled Kinsey in for another deep kiss before they started their day. She slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom to change clothes for the day and to do her business. Eric quickly changed too while she was out of the room.

“Morning Kinsey!” Barry exclaimed as he flipped pancakes making the children laugh

“Mornin’ Barry. It smells great in here!” She replied, pouring herself a glass of OJ

“Good morning Sissy!” Daisy said with a smile

“Morning. Is everyone dressed?” Kinsey asked