Chaebol Couples List

Start from the beginning

“Dunno.”

“Did you scold him?”

“Not much. I just knocked some sense on his tiny skull. I hope it’ll leave a dent.”

“You did WHAT?” She freaked out with the thought of Kai hurting his cute little brother.

“I’m kidding. I’m kidding!” He laughed. “What I did… you don’t have to know, but I made sure that he learns his lesson. I think he’s missing mom so much that’s why he’s acting like that. And I don’t really check on him anymore. Not that I don’t care about him but I always thought that he doesn’t need supervision since he act so mature most of the time.”

“Yeah.” Sulli agreed. “I bet he’s even more mature than you are.”

Kai snapped his head towards the girl, “Yah! You might be forgetting what you did to me earlier. I haven’t forgiven you yet.”

“Oh, come on. It’s not my fault you guys were so exaggerated.”

“Wow. So you’re saying it’s our fault for worrying about you? Aish, chincha.” Kai groaned while Sulli laughed at his side. “But anyway, you and Krsytal are friends now?”

“I guess so.”

“I never like that girl." Kai said frankly. "And I guess I’ll never will. Those two cousins really have horrible attitudes.”

“Well, I like her for being genuine and frank. I bet you’ll like her too… Once you really know her. She’s too cute.”

“I doubt it.” Kai shrugged. “So, are you going to tell me how the two nemeses became friends after only ditching us and wandered outside the school?”

“I told you, I didn’t ditch you!” But Sulli then started telling him in details what happened earlier while Kai listened curiously.

“Kyungsoo?” He interrupted. “I think I heard that name before.”

“He was the guy Sehun was bullying before.”

“Oh? But Chen seems familiar as well. Is that his real name?”

“I’m not sure. But I don’t think you know him. I think he’s a scholar too.”

“I don’t know. I think I heard his name in a company party or something. Or maybe they just share the same name.”

“Yeah, I think so.”

At the middle of their conversation, a thought struck Sulli. When did she and Kai started to have these kinds of conversations? To just comfortably tell each other stories of what happened each day, of what they were thinking, of what bothering them. Kai even told funny stories of him and Woo Ri sometimes in this bench by the pond, and Sulli actually find them cute. She thought that these talks were the ones that stitched their bonds together. They can now talk honestly to each other, and even brutally frank, like best friends.

“Hey do you wanna go with us tomorrow?” Kai changed their topic. “I promised Ziyu to take him out and watch movie and stuff. If you don’t have to do anything. You can come with us.”

“Chincha?” Sulli’s face brightened. “Sure. I’m free tomorrow. So I might as well go with you guys. But is it okay for me to come? Maybe Ziyu just want to hang out alone with you. You know, brothers’ bonding time?”

“Nah. The more the merrier!” Kai exclaimed as he leaned back and planted both his hands on the bench. Now he can inhale the cool night breeze better.

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

At school, another commotion was happening early in the morning, again. Every group of girls were talking non-stop about something while holding sheets of papers. Even the boys were huddled together in their respective groups talking about the campus newspaper’s headline.