Oc problem.

Hello! ^^

By the way if this is not for you if your are not an oc shipper so you don't have to read this.

Warnings I might be mean.

------

Ahem anyways.

So there's been a bunch of beginner readers and yea.

And...

They've been shipping the ocs together...

Like dude what the FUCK

Who said there were going to be ships with the ocs.

Plus you should be aware that some of the oc's already have lovers made by their creator or yea.

You shouldn't ship the ocs together that are made by different character without knowing if its a ship.

If your still reading and confused whats going on well.

Lately I've been seeing a bunch of new people and already creating ships with the ocs. (Some of them like skipping chapters and just randomly ships something)

I have no CLUE how it even started but yea-

If your now looking for these oc shipping comments you don't have to worry looking for it because I am deleting them if I get a notification about it. (Sometimes my notifications don't work)

What ships?

Well some of you might be shocked or surprised-

But here are some of the ships about the oc's I have so far seen.

Harmony x Nova 

Harmony already is annoyed by Nova and probably has to WATCH/TAKE care of Nova.

Plus Harmony already has a crush/lover created by their creator.

Odd x Fandom

BRO-

Odd is now cannon-ly Fandom's step father.

And Fandom is now cannon-ly Odd's step son.

So don't go around shipping these two. 

Fandom x Aziel.

BRO WHAT?!

Fandom is also known to be 'cannon-ly' Aziel's step father who known to kidnapped Aziel and adopt him.

Aziel see's Fandom more of an fatherly figure.

They're defintly not a ship.

Plus I think the two of them would be uncomfortable with being shipped-

Fandom x Nova

Don't get me wrong.

Fandom and Nova see each other as siblings not lovers.

Now I wonder if you have noticed if there has been a family thing going on with the ocs-

Fandom x Nick

Bro-

Just because Nick is like so investigated doesn't mean he's has an CRUSH on anyone not even Fandom-

Pretty sure Nick is just so informative and just loves learning new things. 

I don't think he would ever had a crush depending on his creator.

I'm actually concerned how these ships even start.

Sea x Rea.

I-

how?

Like is it because their names rhyme?? 

I'm pretty sure Sea would be like single for her life and Rea is just: (Who knows)

Sea x Aziel

No.

Just no.

The two of them would most likely be yelling at eachother on whos the best at something.

I mean the two of them do have pretty much similar personalities but then might see eachother some kind of 'You suck' person.

I don't think Sea is the type of person to want a lover and probably wants to be single for her entire life and soon to marry her phone.

Whelp that's all the ships I have so far seen.

If I see a single comment about these shipping things I'm deleting them.

I'm like fucking upset and disappointed on the people who ship this ocs together.

ALL OF THEM MIGHT BE SHOCKED OR UNCOMFORTABLE RIGHT NOW.

Like seriously-

S t o p

Ahem well yea.

I'm sorry if I sound rude today but I couldn't handle and just had to make a chapter about this.

Ask & Dares still opened!

Have a good day☀/good afternoon🌤/good night🌙 my fandoms!