On The Couch!

(POV: After Blaine puts Barry in the musical and almost kills him the team are shocked to find out they are in a relationship. Kara finally understands why Barry kept saying he was going to be sleeping on the couch for a month because of this.)

*As Barry and Kara awake they are happy to be back in the real world. Blaine walks in.*

Barry: I fucking hate you!

Blaine: I-

Barry: If you wanted to kill me so fucking bad putting a bullet through my brain would have been better killer.

*Barry gets up and takes the machines off of him and so does Kara and they all head into the cortex.*

Blaine: I wasn't trying to kill you. I had to do what I did.

Barry: I don't care. I'm pissed off and your sleeping on the couch for a month.

Blaine: Why!

Barry: Do I really need to explain why. Be happy I am not kicking your ass out of the house.

*Blaine huffs.*

Caitlin: Barry do you know him....

Barry: Yes. He is my significant other. Everyone meet Blaine Anderson.

Blaine: So I'm not your husband anymore.

Barry: Do not fucking play with my snarky side killer. You will regret it.

Kara: That is why you kept saying he was going to sleep on the fucking couch! I was so confused!

*Barry snorts and Blaine grabs his hand.*

Barry: Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I don't love you.

*Blaine smiles contently.*