Chapter 60|Ending

Chapter 60

"Daddy! Hi!" Lijen climb on Lisa's body. The little girl then kissed her Daddy's face then embrace her.

Lisa was about to spoke when she saw the little creature that really looks like her.

The little creature tried to run with help of her still looking beautiful mother.

"Daddy, remember you have two kids already! Wait for me Daddy, I'm trying to run as fast as I can!" Jennie babying her voice while holding his son trying his best to reach his Daddy's position.

"He's so cute, Daddy! You know he looks like you!" Lijen utter, Lisa smile while looking at his son.

"Come, baby! I'm waiting for you! You can do it!" Lisa then said, the little boy then smile and showed her two teeths and mostly her gums.

He ran until he finally landed on his father's lap.

Lisa then slowly carried both of her kids.

"Yeey! Baby, El Jey did it? You did it? Of course, you did it! You're my son!" Lisa happily said then put El Jey on her left chest while Lijen on her right.

Yes, El Jey Manoban. Lijen was very happy and she forget that she actually wants a little girl, yet have a baby brother.

Pfft.

The two kids seem to feel sleepy on her body, and eventually slept just like that.

"Li- oh? They slept already? Kanina lang sobra kung makalaro ah." Jennie said, then peck on Lisa's lips.

"I bought steak for you. Also, the four are coming." Jennie told her.

"Yeah. As usual, buti nalang yan para makabantay rin sila sa dalawang makukulit na to." Lisa said then sat on the couch.

"Nako, hon. Kung alam mo lang kung gano kakulit ang dalawang yan." Lisa laugh.

"Excuse me? I'm the father, my wife. Panong di ko malalaman?" She said. Jennie then laugh.

"Yeah, right. Akala ko kasi iba eh. "Jennie said, Lisa widen her eyes then pouted.

"Ang sama mag biro neto. Di na tayo bati." Lisa then sadly said and was about to stand with her kids in her body.

"Ui, eto naman. Joke nga lang eh. Tatampo agad eh." Lambing ni Jennie but Lisa have the thoughts of teasing her.

She ignore her, but in the end Jennie had the smartest idea in mind.

She pull back Lisa in the couch, touch her crotch that made Lisa's eyes widen.

She lean more closer to her, and whispered.

"You can have me tonight, so please don't try me."

Lisa's mind jumped in joy, and she quickly nodded earning a kiss from the love of her life.

But before they could parted,

"Hello(r)!! Oh, shoot! Kissing scene, s-sorry." Chaeng cover her eyes, then went straight to the kitchen.

They all laugh at her innocence.

"Akala mo naman inosenste." Jisoo spoke.

"I AM!" Chaeng shouted from the kitchen, I laugh.

(THE END)

[Let the right people come and the wrong one go. Don't harden your hearts even in the very grievous past you ever experienced.

It may changed you into something worst, don't close your heart and mind for the best thing that's coming.

Let the right people help you along the way, but first help yourself for yourself and the rest for them.

You don't know what's coming and can't predict the future, but what's for you will always be for you.

Don't lose hope, in love, in friendship, in life, even in business and most of all don't lose hope in yourself.]

__________________________________