Chapter 40

Jennie Kim|

(Incheon Airport)

"Unnie!/Jennie?!" Chu and Chaeng shouted in surprised. I laugh.

"Grabe naman makasigaw to." Sabi ko at agad na nila akong niyakap. Namiss ko rin sila eh.

"Ahh, I missed you so much, Unnie!" Chaeng cried. I smile.

"I missed you too. How are you both? How are you, Chu?" I asked her, she smile.

"I'm good now, Jen. Chaeng took care of me, and I'm happy that you're finally here!" She said, I embrace her again.

"Of course. Won't you welcome your pamangkin?" I asked, she laugh then caress my tummy.

"Ahh, its big now! Hi, baby! I'm Tita Chu, lets eat chicken soon!" She said, we laugh.

Chaeng also embrace, Lisa.

"I missed you. You know, its been days but crews always ask about you to me. Like, duh? Am I your guardian now?" Chaeng told her, Lisa chuckle.

Hmp!

I then look at Irene and Seulgi at the back then went towards them.

"Before we go, I just want you to know my bestfriends. This is, Kang Seulgi and her girlfriend, Bae Irene." I introduced them.

"We see each other again, Seul. This time you already have this beautiful girl. Kyaah!" Chaeng squealed, we laugh.

Aysh!

"Hi, Chaeng!" Irene spoke, then they embraced.

"Jisoo, Chaeng's girlfriend." We all widen our eyes. Whuut? Chu then shook hands with Seulgi and Irene.

"Wait, girlfriend? What do you mean, Chu?" I asked, Chaeng blushed.

"Uhm, I wanna tell you but I decided to tell it to you guys personally. Chu and I are in a relationship now." Chaeng said shyly.

"I'm happy for the both of you then? I mean, we can do triple dates after this." Lisa suggested, we laugh.

"Yaz! I like that!" Irene said.

"What about lets go to, Jeju? Well, I think I need to be there for days, what about lets stay there for a week hm?" Lisa suggested again, we look at each other.

"Not bad, Lis." Chu said, and seem like everyone agreed.

Lisa then look at me.

"What about you?" She asked then gently pulled me towards her.

I think Mina's there too. I sigh.

"Yeah, sure!" I said, then embrace Lisa's waist.

"Yes! Were in! Uhm, kelan ba?" Seulgi asked, we all look at Lisa.

"Uhm, maybe the next day? Lets just rest for the rest of the day then book flight tomorrow." She said, we agreed.

"Okay! Its settled then! Lets go? Lets get outta here!" Chaeng then said. She clings in my arm then we walk ahead with Irene and Seulgi.

I wanted to be with Lisa but nah! Maybe, she just missed me.

Lalisa Manoban|

"How are you?" I asked her. She smiles.

"I'm fine. I think I'm happy already. You?" She asked back. I smile back.

"I'm super happy. I thought I'm not ready to have my own family, but now I'm so excited knowing that Jennie's bearing our first child." I said, she chuckle.