Chapter 18

Kim Jisoo|

Its been hours nang nag usap usap lang kaming tatlo habang nanonood nang movie.

Lisa's between me, and Jennie parang statue kung makaupo.

Minsan nilalaro ko yung kamay niya saka mina-massage para di siya ma bored.
Mukha kasing kami lang ni Jennie ang nag e-enjoy kakanood.

Siya parang wala lang.

"What about lunch? Baka makalimutan mong uminom nang gamot." Lisa spoke to me.

I smile sweetly.

"Every morning, and evening lang naman yung meds ko eh. Gutom kanaba?" I asked her at umiling lang siya.

"Di pa naman. I ate a lot earlier. What about you Jen?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Ahh. Actually oo eh." Jennie said saka tumayo.

"I'll just help Yaya in the kitchen. Enjoy." Walang ganang sabi ni Jennie.

What's wrong with her?

Tinignan ko lang si Lisa pero nakasunod yung tingin niya sa pinsan ko kaya sinandal ko nalang ang ulo sa balikat niya.

"Okay kalang?" She asked me. I didn't respond.

"Jisoo, okay kalang ba?" She asked again. She stroke my other cheek gently before she make me face her.

"What's wrong?" She asked for the third time. I just look at her deeply.

I don't know what I felt inside, all I know is my heartbeat moved too fast.

I look at her kissable lips, then suddenly I felt like wanting to taste it.

Should I?

Ahh. No.

"I'm fine. You're just too pretty." I told her, she chuckle.

"I think you're so gay Kim Jisoo." She spoke and that made me smirk.

I lean more closer to her trying to kiss her, but she widen her eyes then move away.

I was just teasing her, but why do I feel disappointed?

Shrug.

"You're being naughty already." She said that made me look at her narrowedly.

"Am I? What if I'll be more naughty huh?" I asked then quickly pushed her in the floor.

I went on top on her, pinning my hands beside her head.

I look at her seductively then flip my hair to the other side.

"Woah! You had this side too?" She asked. I then laugh then embrace her.

"Don't be too serious. I'm just teasing." I said under her chest.

She took a heave, then wrapped her arms around my body.

I didn't know she's kinda sweet though she's a cold person.

We're just staying in that possesion when I heard a step coming towards us.

"Unni- oh? Sorry." Jennie uttered when she saw us in the floor.

I smile then get up from Lisa's body.

"Its fine." I told her.

"Food is ready." She just uttered then leave without any emotion in her face.

Hmm.

Jennie Kim|

Fuck!

I wanna punch my chest when I saw them in that position.