Chapter 20

Roseanne Park|

I woke up when I heard my alarm clock starts to rang.

I stretched my arm, then turned it off. I'm still tired from work last night. The managers had a meeting last night about the coming audit.

Ghad! We need to do a general clearing maybe this weekend cause this week will be the assume audit, and I don't want to fail as their general manager.

Also, Miss Shin Hye Sun came from US already. At least, she's with us last night.

I decided to not work today, and will stay at Lisa's condo for a day.

I wasn't able to go join them yesterday, maybe we can still do the bond today.

I also wanted to meet Jisoo personally since she's Jennie unnie's cousin.

Anyway, I slowly got up from bed then look at the time. Its 9am in the morning already.

I grab my phone then dial Jennie unnie's number. I went out of my room too to make a cup of coffee for this morning.

Its still ringing..

"Hmn. Hello ?" Unnie huskily answered. I chuckle.

"Hello, Unnie. Good morning to you!" I greeted, but curious when I heard her groan.

Eh?

"Good morning too Chaengie." She greeted back.

I was about to talk when I heard another voice spoke on the line.

"Who's that?" Someone huskily said.

I then widen my eyes when I notice the voice. I thought of something, I then quickly cover my mouth.

W-Was that Lisa?!

"Uh. Unnie, y-you okay?" I stuttered.

"Yes, Chaengi. I just feel a lil' pain in my center." My eyes widen more.

Damn! Did something happened to them last night?

"Chaeng? Still there? Why you called anyway?" She asked. I don't know if I asked her the thing in my mind, or just shrug it.

"U-Unnie. W-Whose with you now?" I finally asked. I just wanna know it clearly.

"Uhm, L-Lisa?" She replied, and the phone almost fell in my hand.

Lisa, and her in the same room? Pain in the center? D-Did they do--

"Still hurt?" I heard Lisa spoke on the other line.

"Yeah. You think I need meds for this? I can't easily move with this. " Jennie unnie said. I gulped.

Yaaaaaah! What happened between this two?!

"D-Did you guys have sex last night?" I asked unconsciously, but quickly move away the phone far from my ears when they both shouted,

"WHAAT?!!"

Ouch! My pretty ears.

"W-What are you saying, Rosie? Aish!" Lisa spoke on the other line.

"Yah! Don't think anything like that girl. Nothing happened between us, okay?" Jennie said.

"So what about the pain in your center, huh? What's with the groaning? What about need meds cause you can't move with it?" I asked them, but frown when I heard them laugh.

"Oh ghad! What are you even thinking to those, Changie?" Jennie unnie said, and I know she's facepalm herself now.

"Okay. I'll tell you what happened, okay?" She said then told me what happened.