Chapter 23

Lalisa Manoban|

Its been hours of working. Isang oras nalang para makapag out ako. Di naman masyadong maraming tao kaya nakakarelax din kapag wala yung mga managers.

Petix.

"Yow, Lis." I turn to see who's talking, and saw Jin. He scoot closer saka may binulong.

I then look at in the direction he was talking, then saw someone staring at me.

My brows met when I saw Jennie in one of the table with Seulgi?

She's staring at me intensely.

Akala ko ba mananatili lang siya sa condo? Anyways, nandyan naman si Seulgi kaya ayos lang.

Simula kasi nung malapit ko nang mapatay yung ex niya parang ayoko na siyang lumalabas nang mag isa.

Lalaking yun, sana tinuluyan ko nalang nung una ko pa siyang makita.

"Your girl's waiting for you." Jin whispered before he left looking at me teasingly.

Isa pa to eh.

My girl pinagsasabi neto, eh wala naman kaming relasyon nang babaeng yan.

"Uhm, Miss? Hi." Nabaling ang atensyon ko sa isang babaeng nasa harapan ko na ngayon.

"Ma'am, what can I do for you?" I asked, she stares at me for a while then chuckle.

"Uhm, I just need a glass of water, please?" She said, and so I nodded then turn my back to her.

I'm not comf'table with the stares she's giving me.

"Kailangan mo pogi?" I look at Yeji looking at me the same way she stares at me from the start.

"Water." I said then get it myself. I placed it in the tray then walk back to the girl who asked.

"Here's your water, ma'am." I said then she get it with a smile.

"Thanks Lisa." She said that made me shocked inside, but then I remembered I'm actually wearing my name tag.

"No problem ma'am." I said, and was about to walk away when she held my wrist.

"I'm Somi. Uhm, would you mind if I'll ask you for a coffee?" She asked that made me blink my eyes multiple times.

"Ahh.. thanks ma'am, but I'm busy today. I don't really have time." I said, then she pouted.

She looked kind though

"Maybe, can have your number?" She asked, I awkwardly smile when my eyes caught someone glaring at me.

I gulped.

Why is she even staring at me like she wanna kill me right now?

"I, uhm--

"Please? Just type it, so I can go now." She said giving me her phone.

I could just took a breath, then typed my number.

"Thanks. I'll see you soon." She said then
leave.

What just happened? Damn.

Jennie Kim|

Arg!

I'm so pissed with that woman. I wanted to hit her once, and for all.

"Stop being jealous, girl." I frown, and look at Kang.

"I'm not? Why would I?" She just laugh, then back looking at her phone.

She's flirting with her girlfriend again.

"Irene said, stop killing people in your mind. Do it." She spoke again, and I could just rolled my eyes.