Chapter 35

Lalisa Manoban|

"Ms. L? Someone's here to talk to you." Lee said.

"Uhm, who?" I asked and look at someone behind her.

I look at her for a moment, I don't actually know her, but then I stood and went towards her.

She smile.

"Hi, Ms. L. Nice meeting you." She said then offer her hand.

"Hi, uhm." I only uttered then accept her hand since I still don't know her name.

She chuckle.

"I'm Mina Myoi." She said then we both shook hands.

"Ahm, excuse me ladies." We look at Lee and smile. She then went out of the office.

Rosie isn't here, she's in the hospital.

"Please sit, Ms. Myoi. Ahm, do you want some coffee or tea?" I asked. She sat.

"I'm fine with a tea." She said, I then smile.

"I'll make one for you." I said then went in the kitchen.

I don't know why she's here, or where she's from. I'm a little nervous tho.

After I made a cup of tea, I went back in the office.

"Thank you, Ms. L." She said then get the cup of tea. I then sat across her.

I was just looking at her while she sip on her tea. She look at me, I look away.

Her stares are something, scary.

"Are you afraid of me, Ms. L?" She asked. I look at her again.

"Ah, can you tell me what are you here for?" I straightly asked.

She chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to harm. I'm here cause your mom told me to help you with the construction. I'm the new assigned Architect for this project." She said.

Oh?

Well, yes. All the managers talked about the new planned branch of P&M Restaurant in Jeju since that's my mom and Rosie's dad planned.

They'll construct another branch there. They already bought a site there, but will let me manage and decide on the buildings designs.

After I knew that, I really had a hard time searching and planning. I mean, I'm not agaisnt it. Its just I'm not an Architect, and I feel mentally exhausted these days because of it.

"So? Do you have any plans?" She asked.

"Yes, but I still need to visit the site, so I can look for more ideas about the buildings design." I said.

"We can visit it whenever you want." She said.

"Are you staying here for good?" I asked. She smile.

"Just for this one. I'm actually from US, but I'm a japanese." She said.

"I see, I'll ahm. talk to Rosie about this then lets go visit the sight." I said. She nodded.

"Uhm, do you still have plans for today? I wanted to see your plans ahead." She asked.

I look at my wrist watch and its almost lunch.

"Uhm, can I talk to Ms. Lee first?" I asked, she smile then nodded. I bowed then left.

Lee's still busy helping the counter, and so I decided to get outside the restaurant.

I took my phone and dial mom's number.

At Phone call:

MOM: Anak? Napatawag ka? May problema ba?
ME: Nothing mom. How are you?
MOM: I'm fine. I'm still in the house. Are you in the office? How are you?
ME: Yes, I'm in the office and I'm fine. Its just Architect Mina Myoi is here.
MOM: Oh? Really? That's good then. I'm sorry of not telling you ahead.
ME: Its fine. I just wanted to make sure that she's part of these plans.
MOM: No worries, Lisa. Architect Myoi is a trusted friend. She's just more professional, don't be upset.