Chapter 56

Lalisa Manoban|

"This is crazy!! How can he do this to me and the company!!!"

I was just looking at him showing his anger. Of course? Sino bang ama ang di magagalit kung niloloko ka lang pala nang sarili mong anak?

"I trusted him the company! I trusted them both! Nancy, she have the guts to fool me too. I suffered a lot lately because of them?! How could I trust someone like them?!" He said, then calm down himself.

We are in a VIP room, kaya ayos lang kahit anong sigaw na ibubuga niya.

Bdw, I'm with Kai's father.

"You know, Lisa? I almost lost my mind the moment we encounter bankruptcy. I almost think of ruining someone's company because of it. I can't lose it, that's the only thing I have but he still have the face to fool me." He added.

"He broke my reputation as the President of JGN, he stole the money and now they don't have any trust in me. All my investors, holders, even the  Ruby Company, the biggest company declined my offers."

He didn't know Ruby Company's previous CEO is my girlfriend. I don't plan to tell him.

"What's your plan now, Mr. J?" I asked.

He gritted his teeth.

"Bring me to him." He said, I nodded.

After the talked, we went in the police station using my car.

"Sir, this is Mr. J, he's Kim Jongin's father." I told the officer, and they accompanied us in Kai's room while the other pulis is following.

I look at one of the jails, and saw Nancy sleeping in the floor.

My heart aches a little for her. But I'll let Mr. J decide. After all, makikita padin sa mga ebidensya ang pangalan niya.

Nakarating na kami sa isang kwarto kung saan naka lock yung pinto. One of the officers opened the door, at bumungad samin ang tulog na si Kai.

Mr. J headed ahead, nasa likuran lang ako at maging ang mga pulis.

He was looking at Kai like he regret being a father to him.

"Mr. J, do you want some space?" I asked, he shook his head til we saw Kai opened his eyes.

"D-Daddy? Daddy, you're here! Thank you so much, Dad." I feel pity for me.

Mr. J didn't utter a word. He was just looking at him.

Kai look at me and smirk.

"What now, Lisa huh? He's going to save me from you foolish!" Kai shouted.

I gritted my teeth.

Just the thought of slapping him doubled of what he did to Jennie, makes me clench my fist and tried to stop myself.

"Daddy? Her. She ruined me, Dad. She accused me. She blackmailed me, do everything for her to be in jail instead of m-

"Don't tell me what I need to do, Kai." Mr. J finally spoke.

"Why? Dad? I'm your son, I have the right t-

"To steal money from my company? That's how you see yourself as my son?" He asked.

I saw Kai's smile fell from his lips. His face full of fear and just want to burry himself in the ground.

"D-Dad what are you saying? What did she tell you huh? That stupid girl! What did you tell him huh?!!" He shouted at me.

Di siya masyadong makagalaw kasi may posas pa yung kamay na naka kapit rin sa kinahihigaan niya.

I keep my mouth shut.