Chapter 28

Jennie Kim|

"Kyaaaaaah! Jennieee! Slow down!" I laugh when Lisa can't stop screaming.

"Hug me tight baby! We're on this together!" I shouted back, and drive faster.

"Waaaaah! I don't wanna dieeee! I still wanna see my babies! Honeeeey! Pleasueee!" She screamed for real, and she's making me so deaf now.

I slowed down.

"Oh ghaad thank you so much!" She snapped then rest her head in my back.

I smile.

We're actually Jet Skiing now, I'm driving and she's in my back.

Chaeng, and Chu did the same. I smile when I saw them enjoying together.

"Honey? You okay now?" I asked Lisa, and she's slowly nodded in my back.

I hold her hand in my abdomen with my other hand and caress it.

I think I scared her that much? I chuckle.
She's funny when she's scared.

"Why are you chuckling? You think its funny?" She said, I just smile.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just thought you'll enjoy it." I said pouting.

She then rest her chin in my shoulder, then kiss my neck.

"I enjoyed it. You're just too wild." She said, I smirked.

"Don't you like it?" I asked seductively.

"Oh-oh. Not here Jennie Kim. Not here." I laugh.

"You know what hon? You should drive fast now." She said.

"Why? I thought you don't like it? You're too confusing Manoban."

"Uhm, I feel like there's a shark around us?" I widen my eyes.

"What?!" Now, I started to remember all the movies that's connected to oceans, and sharks.

I quickly clenched the Jet Ski's accelerator, and drive fast.

"Yaaaaah! Jennieee! Fasterrr! They're coming honey!" Lisa screamed that made me so nervous, but laugh at the same time.

"Waaaah! Lisa this is too much! I think I'm losing all my teeth now!" I shouted back, and feel like my spirit will come out of my body anytime.

"Honey, waah! they're running! Come on!" She screamed, but the moment I realize what she have said my shoulders feel weak.

Sharks are running?!

I let go of the accelerator, then laugh so hard.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!" She asked. I laugh more.

"Yaah! Honey! What's happening to you?"

I burst more on laughing.

"Aish! Fine. Laugh all you want, at least I will die with you." She said then embrace me so tight.

I can't believe with this girl. After minutes I recovered from being crazy, but I'm still driving slowly.

"Hon? You okay now? You hungry?" She asked. I chuckle.

"Yah! I'm still fine, okay? You're just funny when your scared." I told her. I feel her pouted.

"What's funny when I'm scared? Aish!" I laugh.

"Didn't you hear yourself, baby? You just screamed 'HONEY, THEY'RE RUNNING! COME ON!' what? Sharks are running now? That's awesome right?" I said then laugh again.