Chapter 36

Jennie Kim|

Not a prank, not a joke, not a scam, but yes I'm 1 month pregnant.

We just went to a doctor yesterday after I used PT and saw two lines in it, and confirm.

I'm happy tho. I'm super happy to have this baby that are made by Lisa and Me.

Kaso hindi ko alam kung pano sasabihin sa kanila o sakanya mismo. Andaming doubts sa utak ko lalo na ngayong nagiging seryoso na siya sa business.

Tatangapin niya kaya? Pano kung di pa siya ready? What if ayaw pa niya magkaroon nang sariling pamilya?

Pano kung bigla niya akong layuan pag nalaman niyang nagbunga yung nangyari samin dalawa?

"Ms. Kim? Ayos kalang?" I look at the door and saw Sana.

I smile, saka ko siya pinapasok.

I want Sana to take over my position, at gusto ko nang malaman niya lalo na ngayong bawal na akong magpa stress sa trabaho.

"Hmn. I want to give you something." I said and hand her the envelop.

She took it, and look at me.

"You know, you've been here sa simula palang at alam ko rin kong gaano ka katapat sa company. Kahit di mo alam, I've been watching everyone of you at nag s-stand out ka para sakin. I love this company, Sana. You know that right?" She smile.

"That's why I'm letting someone who I trusted the most to take over my position." I said, and she begun widening her eyes.

"Uhm, Ms. Kim. Kinakabahan na po ako." She said, I chuckle.

"Inside that envelop, you'll know what I'm talking about. Mom already agreed about it, so no worries. Let's present it to board tomorrow, welcoming you as the new CEO of the company." I said, she blink her eyes multiple times.

"M-Ms Kim? W-What are you saying? I mean, are you even joking Ms-

"Why don't you see it?" I asked pointing the envelop she was holding.

She then slowly open it and get the paper inside.

Its a paper na nagpapatunay na siya na ang bagong CEO nang company approved by me, and mom and the other stakeholders.

She widen her eyes, tears begun to flow. She cry.

"Hey, don't cry. You made it here, okay? You work so hard for this. You deserve this, Sana." I said, she embrace me while crying.

"Y-You don't know how much happy I am Ms. Kim. I promise I'll do everything for the company and make you and Miss Jane Kim proud." She said.

I broke the hug, and smile.

"I entrusted you the company now, Ms. CEO Minatozaki. I know you won't disappoint me." I said, she wipe her tears and bowed.

"But Ms. Kim, if you don't mind? What about you?" She asked. I smile, we sat in the couch.

Napagod na kasi ako.

"Hm, I planned to get back to Korea. I planned my own business there with the MNBN Company." I said.

"You'll leave us?" She asked, I chuckle.

"Of course not, but the throne is yours now. You should stand on your own as the leader of this organization, Sana. Besides, I know you can do it." I said, she  smile lightly.

"You'll always be my CEO, Ms. Kim. Thank you so much for trusting me." She said. I smile then pat her shoulder.

"Tomorrow will be your welcome party, hm? I know everyone will be happy with this, also we already started the project right? I want you to continue it." I said she nodded.