Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Roseanne Park|

Its already 2pm in the afternoon. I was just waiting for Lisa to time out. After that I'll go, and fetch someone in the airport.

I look at the clock then I went out of the office.

To be honest? I really want to rest now. I feel so mentally exhausted checking the overall sales, and demands nang Restaurant earlier.
Also, Dad wants to visit, and appoint an Audit here one of this days.

I already told Hyeri about this, but we're still waiting for Shin Hye. She's also a manager here, but higher than Hyeri.

She's maybe on her way here from US. Maybe tomorrow she can be with us again.

"You going now?" Came in my senses when Hyeri spoke.

I'm already in the counter station, she's standing beside me.

"Yes, but I'm still waiting for Lisa." She nodded.

"I see. Anyways, you'll fetch someone later right? I was just wondering if who?" I chuckle.

"Jennie Kim. She's on her way here from New Zealand." Her mouth formed an 'O'

"Sounds familiar. I think I already heard that name before." I smirked.

"I'm not surprised. Kim's are quite familiar here even in other countries." I said.

"Right. Uhm, do they owned University here too?" She asked.

"Yes. The KimUniversity." She move her head up, and down.

"She's quite familiar in that school." I chuckle.
I have no doubts.

Kim's are hella rich too. They owned the biggest Universities here, and even in other countries like Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, and US.

"Take care, Lis." I heard Missy from the dining area. Not a minute, Lisa went inside then pressed her hand in a scanner for a time out.

She didn't notice us staring at her, so she stopped moving when she saw me then blink her eyes multiple times.

I chuckle, looking at her face. She did even know how cute she is when she do that? Pfft

"Lee? We'll go now, hm? See you tomorrow." I told Lee, then kissed her cheek.

"Take care." She said, I smile.

I then bid my goodbyes to the crews inside before I went outside with Lisa following me.

"I'll fetch someone in the airport later, but I'll talk to you first." I spoke, then open the door for her.

"Why? I didn't do anything stupid today." I chuckle.

I turn to her, looking at her tired face, yet pretty. She still has this attractive look even in her exhausted situation.

Well, Lisa.

She's still learning. I know she's trying her best to communicate, and to not make a stupid scene again.

Sometimes, I look at her work in the CCTV, and I can see that she's doing her best, but I know she can be more.

She's just lacking of smile everyday. If she learns how to smile person to person, she can be the reason of the costumers happiness too.

Why? Cause her smile is beautiful. That's all.

"Go change first. Let's have coffee, then we'll talk there." I told her, and she just nodded confused.

She gets her bag in the couch, then move towards the bathroom.

I was just looking at her back till she closed the bathrooms door.